PDA

View Full Version : crude commentary

yummy623
10-07-13, 07:22 PM
A community member has been writing rude messages in my wall for no reason..cursing but mis-spelling the words on purpose. Is there any way to stop this???? I am offended and extremely annoyed.:mad:

MizCricket
10-07-13, 07:42 PM
Ignore them, delete the posts from your wall, and don't coment on their wall or you give them a way to get back to your wall to continue harassing you. You can also report them to TL support.

angelmama24
10-07-13, 08:06 PM
Ignore them, delete the posts from your wall, and don't coment on their wall or you give them a way to get back to your wall to continue harassing you. You can also report them to TL support.

Sorry, but I would never ignore such a thing. I would post on their wall that I am not only offended by their post but also that I am going to report them to the TL peeps (and that I have taken a screen shot of their posts).

bobbyrae
10-07-13, 09:58 PM
Sorry, but I would never ignore such a thing. I would post on their wall that I am not only offended by their post but also that I am going to report them to the TL peeps (and that I have taken a screen shot of their posts).

That, by far, is the worst thing you could do. Follow mizcricket's advice to ignore the posts but do not delete them all. Leave at least one of the messages up on your wall so that Support can get to the player. Take a screenshot of the offensive messages, send the screenshot to Support and let them handle it. It may take a while for Support to act but just be patient.

maguar
10-07-13, 11:38 PM
Really sorry that you're experiencing this. Bobbyrae is correct that in that you should:
* email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game. Issue and screen shots if you have them
* leave a post from them (if there's one you can tolerate having) as it makes it easier for support to find them
* don't leave a message on their wall as it just gives them a link back to you

If they keep sending messages just add them to your report to support.