PDA

View Full Version : New SpringPad Mastery Checklist Notebook

Tccelizabeth
10-07-13, 06:52 PM
I created a Notebook today on SpringPad with individual mastery checklists for all the appliances. Well...all the appliances I have access to anyway. ;) I thought id share in case anyone else would like to use it. I found individual checklists easier to deal with than one long list. :)

You can find it here: Bakery Story Mastery Checklist Notebook

It DOES NOT currently include the following appliances:
Puebla Oven, Puebla Drink Maker, Tea Time Oven, Tea Time Kettle, pirate Oven, Frosty Freezer, frozen banana stand, jazz oven, musical drink maker.

I took some time off from the game and missed those goals :( Feel free to add these missing lists to the notebook!

tinkerdawg
10-08-13, 01:18 AM
Whoa! That's awesome! Way better than the crude sheet of binder paper hanging on my fridge, filled with chicken scratch and abbreviations that only I can decipher. I am officially impressed!

Tccelizabeth
10-08-13, 06:49 AM
Whoa! That's awesome! Way better than the crude sheet of binder paper hanging on my fridge, filled with chicken scratch and abbreviations that only I can decipher. I am officially impressed!

Well thanks! I can't take credit for the original idea...I didn't even know what SpringPad was until I saw it mentioned on the forum -- someone made a mastery checklist and while I downloaded it and tried to use it, I felt like it was missing some stuff and had superfluous stuff so rather than try and get it organized to were my OCD would chill the heck out, I just made my own. ;) Hope you find it useful!

angelmama24
10-08-13, 07:07 AM
Impressive indeed! My tea time ovens, kettles, pirate ovens, frosty freezers and banana stands are in storage as I have mastered all the recipes. Should anyone want the list of recipes from these appliances, please let me know and I can take them out of storage to update the list.

Tccelizabeth
10-08-13, 08:36 AM
Impressive indeed! My tea time ovens, kettles, pirate ovens, frosty freezers and banana stands are in storage as I have mastered all the recipes. Should anyone want the list of recipes from these appliances, please let me know and I can take them out of storage to update the list.

The Frosty Freezer and Banana Stand are my MOST WANTED appliances!!! I am so mad at myself for taking a break and missing them!!! I put them on the Black Friday request thread. Here's to hoping TL hears my plea and lets me buy them!!!

xoxjenn
10-08-13, 11:20 AM
Very cool idea! Just downloaded SpringPad.

Tccelizabeth
10-08-13, 11:32 AM
I'm going to work on the goal ovens I missed this afternoon :)
(Puebla Oven, Puebla Drink Maker, Tea Time Oven, Tea Time Kettle, pirate Oven, Frosty Freezer, frozen banana stand, jazz oven, musical drink maker.)

angelmama24
10-08-13, 12:01 PM
The Frosty Freezer and Banana Stand are my MOST WANTED appliances!!! I am so mad at myself for taking a break and missing them!!! I put them on the Black Friday request thread. Here's to hoping TL hears my plea and lets me buy them!!!

I hope TL comes through for you! Too bad we can't hold a swap meet. I must have bought 10 frosty freezers to complete that goal and a half dozen banana stands. I have mastered all the recipes on them, so I believe they are all in storage, probably never to be used again.

Tccelizabeth
10-08-13, 03:56 PM
Can someone post the recipes for the ovens I don't have? I thought there was a google spreadsheet with them but I can't find it now :(

kooky panda
10-08-13, 04:20 PM
This thread has alot of information.

Bakery Chart (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!&p=137932&viewfull=1#post137932)

angelmama24
10-08-13, 05:10 PM
Can someone post the recipes for the ovens I don't have? I thought there was a google spreadsheet with them but I can't find it now :(
Tccelizabeth, let us know if you find out what you need (I checked the above link, and some things have been removed). If you don't, I'll help you out as much as I can. At the moment I am without my cellphone, and waiting for a replacement; it could be another week before I get my new one.