PDA

View Full Version : Confection Lab

stephanie40403
10-07-13, 06:39 PM
Has anyone unlocked all the recipes yet? If so can you post the screenshot of the three? I keep a spreadsheet of the stuff, and I am anxious to put it in there. I know, it's a sad addiction :(

meme1098
10-07-13, 08:33 PM
Here ya go Stephanie:

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/82f8daf142ef52be61c8237ba83aa57d_zps83e122ac.jpg

sharpguy32
10-07-13, 10:03 PM
Thanks, been waiting to see those myself; Looks tasty :D

sharpguy32
10-07-13, 10:26 PM
Oh, speaking of another one I'd like to see, anyone can post a screenshot (or typing the stats out by hand will work too) for the Fried Frog legs (Bewitched Oven) ?

meme1098
10-08-13, 12:35 PM
Here ya go sharp guy:

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/9982481e0d2ac01ed815d8f15b558c46_zps0d529130.jpg

sharpguy32
10-08-13, 07:21 PM
Thanks meme :D

sharpguy32
10-08-13, 07:29 PM
By the way, how do you guys take screenshots? The camera button disappears when you open recipe book. You just take a picture of the device with an external camera or something? Or is there another trick I'm unaware of?

greygull
10-08-13, 07:41 PM
By the way, how do you guys take screenshots? The camera button disappears when you open recipe book. You just take a picture of the device with an external camera or something? Or is there another trick I'm unaware of?

It depends on your device. iOS - press the home and power buttons at the same time. Android (at least the ones I've had) - press the power and volume buttons at the same time. I'm not sure about Kindles.

sharpguy32
10-08-13, 07:48 PM
It depends on your device. iOS - press the home and power buttons at the same time. Android (at least the ones I've had) - press the power and volume buttons at the same time. I'm not sure about Kindles.

Ah, thanks. I researched a bit after I couldn't get the Power button and Volume down button to work. Seems it only works on Android 4.0. 2.3 you need an app to do that. Oh well, thanks. I am planning on getting a tablet soon, which does have 4.0. Getting tired of playing on this tiny screen ;)

jj9426
10-11-13, 08:28 AM
I am having an issue with the Confection Lab, CAN ANYONE HELP????

To be more specific, the 'Confection Lab Oven' is invisible to be purchase in the Design menu even though one of my 'Goals' is to purchase two Confection Labs to be able to complete the "Caution: Experimental" goal. The buildable Confection Lab should be invisible for three reasons: I already have purchase an upgrade so I am able to be able to purchase a new oven/grill, 2nd, to be able to complete the Experimental goal I will need to purchase two Confection Labs, and 3rd, I already completed the previous goal to build a Lab Experiment and place the Lab and the Lab assistant in my restaurant. Why is the Confection Lab invisible????

ssiow
10-27-13, 05:21 AM
I am having an issue with the Confection Lab, CAN ANYONE HELP????

To be more specific, the 'Confection Lab Oven' is invisible to be purchase in the Design menu even though one of my 'Goals' is to purchase two Confection Labs to be able to complete the "Caution: Experimental" goal. The buildable Confection Lab should be invisible for three reasons: I already have purchase an upgrade so I am able to be able to purchase a new oven/grill, 2nd, to be able to complete the Experimental goal I will need to purchase two Confection Labs, and 3rd, I already completed the previous goal to build a Lab Experiment and place the Lab and the Lab assistant in my restaurant. Why is the Confection Lab invisible????

Anyone solved this? I am also having the same issue

meme1098
10-27-13, 12:22 PM
You need to finish all the recipes in the goal finger foods: chicken fingers & mummy dogs are first. Then you need to do the frog legs. Have you completed that part? Once you cook & serve the frog legs, it opens up the confection lab to work on that goal line.
You don't need to buy a new slot to get a new appliance, just place one or more you already have in storage and then you have slot/slots for the new appliances.
Happy cooking!

ssiow
10-27-13, 11:57 PM
i've served 7 out of 12 frog legs and still its grey out. I will update once I finish serving 12 frog legs :)

meme1098
10-28-13, 05:55 AM
After you've served all the required frog legs, it should open that goal for the new appliance. I'm not a fan of this method of goals; going back & forth between different sets if goals. It causes way too much confusion.