PDA

View Full Version : Daffodils??

zakandcob
10-07-13, 05:28 PM
I just saw a pot of daffodils in another bakery and was wondering where you get them from? We have Daffodil Day in Australia to raise money for cancer awareness and they are my absolute favourite flower as I have lost way to many loved ones to this dreaded illness. Anyways,can someone help?Please? Thank you :-)

[S8] Regina
10-07-13, 06:04 PM
The Daffodil is an item you can receive from the 24 Gem Chest- Spring Gift. However, it is not guaranteed that you will receive the Daffodil, the Spring Gift Chest comes with many other items, and you will receive them at random.

angelmama24
10-07-13, 06:07 PM
October is breast cancer awareness month in the US, and I wish we had a few appropriate items to decorate with in our TL games. I have never seen the daffodils in BS (I've only been playing for a few months), but I hope that one of the TL peeps can help you out with this. Come on mods, help her find her daffodils! :D

zakandcob
10-07-13, 06:27 PM
Thanks so much,that explains why I couldn't find them in the decorations....I'm at level 99 and have never bought a chest of anything so I'm embarrassed to ask another question,um,where do you find the chests?? I've got some gems saved for a rainy day so to get my daffodils I'll give one a go...when I find it lol,thanks again :-)

kooky panda
10-07-13, 06:30 PM
In game look under the design tab-The last tab at the top (expansion tab).

Also here is a thread showing items in the different boxes
Bakery Master Box List (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?48637-Bakery-Master-Box-List)

You only get one random item per 24 gems, and you can get duplicates. The above thread gives more information.

angelmama24
10-07-13, 06:37 PM
I was just going to post a similar response. It seems that Kooky and I are online at the same time. Lol. But a level 99 and yet you've never been tempted by the mystery boxes? Good for you! Lol. Just kidding. Sometimes you can be surprised and get a good prize. But most of the level 99 players I know have just about everything from all the boxes. #jealous ;)

zakandcob
10-07-13, 06:40 PM
Thank you so much for the quick replies! Right,I'm off to buy myself a spring chest,wish me luck lol...thanks again :-):-)

zakandcob
10-07-13, 06:47 PM
I was just going to post a similar response. It seems that Kooky and I are online at the same time. Lol. But a level 99 and yet you've never been tempted by the mystery boxes? Good for you! Lol. Just kidding. Sometimes you can be surprised and get a good prize. But most of the level 99 players I know have just about everything from all the boxes. #jealous ;)
Thanks ,yes I know...I've always wanted to buy one but with all the goal decorations etc I don't really have any space to put any extras...I'm really not one for spending real $$$ on these games,however I do love playing them and I've found they've taught me if you are a little patient the gems will come....eventually!! Lol!! :-)

zakandcob
10-07-13, 06:55 PM
Ps Guess what...so excited,I GOT THEM!!! One beautiful pot of daffodils!! Woohoo,cheers!!:):):)

angelmama24
10-07-13, 06:56 PM
Thanks ,yes I know...I've always wanted to buy one but with all the goal decorations etc I don't really have any space to put any extras...I'm really not one for spending real $$$ on these games,however I do love playing them and I've found they've taught me if you are a little patient the gems will come....eventually!! Lol!! :-)

First of all, at level 99 you must have a lot of stuff in storage. I'm only a level 60-something and I have tons of stuff in storage. And hold on . . . if you haven't bought a mystery box yet, have you ever spent any of your gems on decos? I mean, you are a level 99 and have completed MANY more goals than I have. In any case, best of luck with your new mystery box. And if you don't get something you like, wait until tomorrow and buy another one! :D

zakandcob
10-07-13, 07:01 PM
First of all, at level 99 you must have a lot of stuff in storage. I'm only a level 60-something and I have tons of stuff in storage. And hold on . . . if you haven't bought a mystery box yet, have you ever spent any of your gems on decos? I mean, you are a level 99 and have completed MANY more goals than I have. In any case, best of luck with your new mystery box. And if you don't get something you like, wait until tomorrow and buy another one! :D
Oh yes,I've bought some fancy tables and chairs and I also got the bulldog as I support The Bulldogs (football team here in Australia) but I think that's all....oh maybe some wallpapers too...but only ever with gems earned in the game,never paid for them. And yes,HEAPS in storage as we'll,thanks for the good luck....I got my daffodils first try lol yay:)

kooky panda
10-08-13, 05:32 AM
Ps Guess what...so excited,I GOT THEM!!! One beautiful pot of daffodils!! Woohoo,cheers!!:):):)
Oh yeah!! Boxes are risky and I love to hear when someone gets exactly what they wanted!!:D

anitahere
10-08-13, 08:23 PM
October is breast cancer awareness month in the US, and I wish we had a few appropriate items to decorate with in our TL games. I have never seen the daffodils in BS (I've only been playing for a few months), but I hope that one of the TL peeps can help you out with this. Come on mods, help her find her daffodils! :D

i think I'll add more pink my be in the shape of a pink ribbon :-)

anitahere
10-08-13, 09:07 PM
i think I'll add more pink my be in the shape of a pink ribbon :-)

well that didn't come out very good, I ran out of room. and it didn't much look like a ribbon,maybe someone else can do it better. my niece is in remission thank God!

310pnut
10-09-13, 06:41 AM

How many trys?

zakandcob
10-09-13, 03:52 PM
How many trys?

Got them first try,maybe my mum and nanna who are now my guardian angels because of cancer helped me from above!:)