PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 10-9-13

sls0991
10-07-13, 02:51 PM
Where are the teasers, the information about it? Why do I waste my money on this company, pffffft.

Edit(KP)

Although there are no teasers this week, we will be having a regular release of new content tomorrow. Thank you all for your Bakery love! :)

update for 10-10-13:
-haunted table 15,000 coins
-spooky chair 2 gems
-haunted lantern 1 gem (wall decor)
-spooky clock 10 gems (floor decor)
-spooky tree wallpaper 6,500 coins
-spiral tile 7,500 coins
-pumpkin patch counter 10,000 coins

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af153/Jusmar201/bakery_story-2013-10-10-04-51-23_zps7a7239ea.png

**seance table of ghost floor decoration is old content

cherryberry9
10-07-13, 03:20 PM
Believe me...everybody asks the second question....and I dunno where the teasers are.

tennysonrobin
10-07-13, 06:19 PM
no goal pop-up to get gems this week either. so sad :(

nmishii
10-07-13, 06:24 PM
They haven't had teasers in several weeks. It doesn't appear they will resume teasers.

ashrb
10-08-13, 10:52 AM
I have a gem sale today, so I'm thinking tomorrows update might be a box :(

Azriemw3
10-08-13, 02:45 PM
Not get any update :mad

nmishii
10-08-13, 03:00 PM
Not get any update :mad

The updates are typically on Wednesdays (tomorrow).

creolepraline
10-08-13, 04:01 PM
We've not been getting teasers for weeks now. Why do folks insist in pointing that out every week, is beyond me. We do know updates will come tomorrow. We should be greatful for that. It could be worse, we could be waiting on farm......

As far as gem sales, I get them four times a week, on two accounts.

I've seen some say they don't want to play anymore because teasers made the game fun. Really? Ha! Super funny.

I just hope we get recipes on the oven. Why won't you people do that for us?

[S8] Regina
10-08-13, 04:31 PM
Although there are no teasers this week, we will be having a regular release of new content tomorrow. Thank you all for your Bakery love! :)

Azriemw3
10-08-13, 11:16 PM
Oh thanks for the information

tennysonrobin
10-09-13, 05:27 AM
Thanks for replying. will we have any teasers from now on?

xyzd
10-09-13, 07:03 AM
New recipes for basic owen?? Drink mixer?

Nelvette
10-09-13, 08:17 AM
At what time it will be release? I have nothing new

IsisGarden
10-09-13, 08:49 AM
At what time it will be release? I have nothing new

I am in the Central Standard Time zone and they usually are available after 3:00 PM for me.

Nelvette
10-09-13, 10:17 AM
I am in the Central Standard Time zone and they usually are available after 3:00 PM for me.

Thank you

ashrb
10-09-13, 10:53 AM

I used to live in central time and they always came at 1pm for me. Now they come at 7pm for me, which is 1pm central time.

myferngardens
10-09-13, 11:20 AM
Just got 6 gems for installing rs halloween edition. No update yet. :( Can't wait to see the new content for this week. :)

LalaSmooth
10-09-13, 12:15 PM
Anyone got the update yet? Nothing is appearing in my bakery

minidemon88
10-09-13, 12:16 PM
Is the update delay for both bs and rs again? Usually the update roll out 1 hour earlier. Or is it due to the daylight saving time?

ashrb
10-09-13, 12:16 PM

Nothing in mine either.

ashrb
10-09-13, 12:19 PM
Is the update delay for both bs and rs again? Usually the update roll out 1 hour earlier. Or is it due to the daylight saving time?

Daylight savings doesn't occur in America until November.

Nelvette
10-09-13, 12:30 PM
Nothing yet!!!!!! :mad:

minidemon88
10-09-13, 12:32 PM
Daylight savings doesn't occur in America until November.

Noted. Thanks!

triciag2012
10-09-13, 12:33 PM
I have updates in both RS and BS. They are both boxes. Melody box for RS and Sugar Fairy Box for BS.

myferngardens
10-09-13, 12:34 PM
I have updates in both RS and BS. They are both boxes. Melody box for RS and Sugar Fairy Box for BS.
Sugar Fairy box was new two weeks ago.

LalaSmooth
10-09-13, 12:38 PM

These are old boxes

minidemon88
10-09-13, 12:46 PM
Seem like it will be another long wait again! Yawn~ Hopefully there's something new when I woke up tomorrow.

triciag2012
10-09-13, 01:13 PM
Thank you all! I didn't realize that those were old boxes!

[S8] Regina
10-09-13, 01:30 PM
Fellow Bakers! Jean-Pierre slipped on some spilt batter on his way to the oven :( This week's items will be a bit delayed while we clean up the mess! Thank you for your patience. :)

anitahere
10-09-13, 02:20 PM
Just got 6 gems for installing rs halloween edition. No update yet. :( Can't wait to see the new content for this week. :)

a new Halloween edition? got a check that out for AndroidS?

anitahere
10-09-13, 02:26 PM

I'm pacific standard time, maybe that's why. Check later on this evening maybe :-)

igames4me
10-09-13, 02:28 PM
its taking long because tl is going to bring all past halloween decor from past years and make them available for coins.... right tl

i can dreammm

anitahere
10-09-13, 02:29 PM
Sugar Fairy box was new two weeks ago.

are you central or Eastern Standard Time? I'm Pacific Standard Time and I don't have it. Maybe that's why or I'm using android

ashrb
10-09-13, 02:30 PM
its taking long because tl is going to bring all past halloween decor from past years and make them available for coins.... right tl

i can dreammm

Lol, I'm dreaming with you :rolleyes:

Azriemw3
10-09-13, 02:50 PM
Is that true????!!!!!!

Azriemw3
10-09-13, 02:51 PM

i can dreammm

Is that true!!!!!!????

mjauuuu
10-09-13, 02:56 PM
Is that true!!!!!!????

Only wishful thinking would be my guess;)

mjauuuu
10-09-13, 02:57 PM
Come on TL!!! Hurry up and give us your update. My fingers are itching!! :D

LalaSmooth
10-09-13, 03:02 PM
I'm pacific standard time, maybe that's why. Check later on this evening maybe :-)

I'm in England

LalaSmooth
10-09-13, 03:03 PM
RS have their tombstone update so what's happening with BS?

wombat203
10-09-13, 03:57 PM
No update for BS eh? Can we get an 'official' comment? Update of overpriced Halloween decor has dropped for Restaurant Story already, but still nothing for Bakery... Based on the lack lustre update last week (in terms of decor, compared to RS) I would have thought there would be plenty of room for more...

mjauuuu
10-09-13, 04:22 PM
I'm hoping that the delay is because maybe we're getting a new Halloween edition for iOS. One can hope at least!!:)

anitahere
10-09-13, 04:28 PM
I'm in England

what is it like Thursday morning or Midnight? I'm in Calif. US

Mochamomx2
10-09-13, 04:31 PM
I'm really hoping the update includes more "fall treats" and not just halloween decor only. *fingers crossed*

ashrb
10-09-13, 04:31 PM
what is it like Thursday morning or Midnight? I'm in Calif. US

It's midnight over here in England :rolleyes:

[S8] Regina
10-09-13, 04:33 PM
Sorry about the delay! We do have Bakery Content this week, just a bit later than the usual weekly time. Thank you all for your patience ^___^!!

anitahere
10-09-13, 04:34 PM
It's midnight over here in England :rolleyes:

it's Wednesday 4:34 p.m.

ashrb
10-09-13, 04:41 PM
Sorry about the delay! We do have Bakery Content this week, just a bit later than the usual weekly time. Thank you all for your patience ^___^!!

Thank you IceePenguin for the update on this. Any idea if content is coming before tomorrow?

myferngardens
10-09-13, 05:09 PM
Thank you IceePenguin for the update on this. Any idea if content is coming before tomorrow?
I check every hour or so. I need to rip the drywall off of two more walls before I go to bed...too much to do to keep checking. I need a clue.

DarkPhe
10-09-13, 05:24 PM
RS just got its update so BS should be soon

nic1967
10-09-13, 05:25 PM

Ok, then, where are they???????

tennysonrobin
10-09-13, 05:50 PM
Fellow Bakers! Jean-Pierre slipped on some spilt batter on his way to the oven :( This week's items will be a bit delayed while we clean up the mess! Thank you for your patience. :)

Oh poor Jean-Pierre, a talented chef but so clumsy! Be patient guys, seems like it's not something happened in his kitchen all the time xD

sls0991
10-09-13, 07:10 PM
10PM eastern time and still no update. :( Really excited about this, hope it's something awesome not for gems as I just spent all mine lol.

cherryberry9
10-09-13, 07:53 PM
Bette be better than RS's update.

minidemon88
10-09-13, 10:04 PM
It better be worth all the long delayed.

anitahere
10-09-13, 11:31 PM
10PM eastern time and still no update. :( Really excited about this, hope it's something awesome not for gems as I just spent all mine lol.

they posted are running a little late :-(

Azriemw3
10-10-13, 05:34 AM
I do same like you ....it draining my battery a lot

jusmar201
10-10-13, 06:28 AM
maybe today they give ous the update with lots deco for fall and halloween well i atleast i hope and think that may be the reason its taking them so long to realease it... Oh and with lots of new receipts in regular stove and drink mixer.. Everyone lets just hope is something really good...

ashrb
10-10-13, 07:26 AM
It would be nice to know whether or not we will be seeing an update today :-\

cherryberry9
10-10-13, 07:34 AM
If it turns out to be a just a box...their gonna have a bunch of angry customers.

Nelvette
10-10-13, 07:46 AM
No update yet for me. But if is a box I will be the first angry one..... :mad::mad::mad:

If it turns out to be a just a box...their gonna have a bunch of angry customers.

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 08:24 AM
No update yet for me. But if is a box I will be the first angry one..... :mad::mad::mad:

Let's think positive! ;) I'm hoping for a new Halloween version. It's known to have caused delays before. Either that or a huge update with really awesome items like a haunted house LTO!

IsisGarden
10-10-13, 08:55 AM
Let's think positive! ;) I'm hoping for a new Halloween version. It's known to have caused delays before. Either that or a huge update with really awesome items like a haunted house LTO!

I am trying not to get too excited. I don't want to be disappointed. I just hope it's something worth the wait. I will be upset if it wasn't worth the wait.

Nelvette
10-10-13, 09:05 AM
I am trying not to get too excited. I don't want to be disappointed. I just hope it's something worth the wait. I will be upset if it wasn't worth the wait.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. Not get to excited. That way I will be really impress :D

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 09:20 AM

Hey Iceepenguin, when's the update rolling out? Could we please get some kind of clarification that it will happen today? A lot of us are very anxious!:)

tennysonrobin
10-10-13, 09:31 AM
That is exactly what I am trying to do. Not get to excited. That way I will be really impress :D

It's really funny that sometimes on Thursday I woke up early at 2 am (at my place) when they release new weekly updates, and every time I did it I got disappointed, maybe the updates couldn't fit in with my bakery/restaurant, or it would be delayed to the next few hours (or days/weeks). It's funny because I never thought I could be so into a mobile game like I am right now. But now I try not to get too excited and just keep low expectation. There are actually a lot of great stuff but not all of them can fit in with my places. For example those Halloween updates from both BS and RS. I only have a tiny graveyard in my bakery but nowhere to put all those Frankenstein things in my restaurant. So it depends on your fav theme, think about it first and then decide whether to get excited or not :D

minidemon88
10-10-13, 10:02 AM
The longer I wait, the more I'm expecting more! How about releasing past Halloween boxes and LTO for sales? :p You know I don't really mind a early black friday sales treat. XD

graciessweets
10-10-13, 10:17 AM
While frustrated with the lack of update, must admit I'm not surprised.

savage_mel
10-10-13, 10:25 AM
STILL nothing?!?! Arrgh

nic1967
10-10-13, 10:40 AM
I'm starting to think there is no update but TL doesn't have the guts to tell us. I'd believe that before I'd believe that it's a big one that's taking a bit longer! I seriously doubt there's a new edition coming.

[S8] Regina
10-10-13, 11:20 AM
We greatly appreciate your patience as we work towards releasing the weekly Bakery Content. Thank you again for your patience, and thank you for all the Bakery support! ^___^

Nelvette
10-10-13, 11:39 AM
We greatly appreciate your patience as we work towards releasing the weekly Bakery Content. Thank you again for your patience, and thank you for all the Bakery support! ^___^

Can you be more specific. Dear Lord, we are waiting for some news. A thank you its not enough for me.

Dior0
10-10-13, 11:46 AM
Nothing :(((((((

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 11:50 AM
Can you be more specific. Dear Lord, we are waiting for some news. A thank you its not enough for me.

Yeah... would be nice to at least get some clarification regarding the release date.

graciessweets
10-10-13, 12:13 PM
I'm starting to think there is no update but TL doesn't have the guts to tell us. I'd believe that before I'd believe that it's a big one that's taking a bit longer! I seriously doubt there's a new edition coming.

After icee penguins thank you message I believe it too. No clarification just an empty thank you?!

Dior0
10-10-13, 12:19 PM
Can't wait any more

ashrb
10-10-13, 12:38 PM

No offense, but we deserve a little more clarification.. All we keep getting is a bunch of thank you's for our patience and no further information about the actual update and when it will be coming.

carabellexo
10-10-13, 12:43 PM

The update is over a day late now, we all deserve to be told when the update is likely to be released.

MagMags0408
10-10-13, 12:46 PM
We could look on the bright side and think about all the money we are saving :). They have had a weekly update until now, which seems rather odd after stopping teasers too.

carabellexo
10-10-13, 12:55 PM
I think they ought to release an LTO for coins instead of gems, due to the wait.

igames4me
10-10-13, 12:59 PM
I think they ought to release an LTO for coins instead of gems, due to the wait.

Agree......

Nelvette
10-10-13, 01:09 PM
Agree......

What is a LTO? What is the difference between the box and this LTO?

Dior0
10-10-13, 01:10 PM

Nice idea

graciessweets
10-10-13, 01:18 PM
It almost seems as though this game is taking a back burner......is it the next to go?!

angelmama24
10-10-13, 01:26 PM
What is a LTO? What is the difference between the box and this LTO?

An LTO is a Limited Time Offer (sold for gems). It is unlike a mystery box in that you know exactly what you are getting.

filochick1982
10-10-13, 01:29 PM
The delay is obviously a technical issue. Perhaps their server is down. Or all the developers decided to take a week off!

Nelvette
10-10-13, 01:30 PM
An LTO is a Limited Time Offer (sold for gems). It is unlike a mystery box in that you know exactly what you are getting.

Thank you very much!

angelmama24
10-10-13, 01:38 PM
The delay is obviously a technical issue. Perhaps their server is down. Or all the developers decided to take a week off!

There have been updates in other TL games. The TL peeps have just been mute on the reason why there has been no BS update as yet this week.

angelmama24
10-10-13, 01:39 PM
Thank you very much!

Any time! :)

[S8] Regina
10-10-13, 01:50 PM
The content is up now for Bakery :) Thank you all again for your patience as we sorted out the kitchen mess ^__^

graciessweets
10-10-13, 01:54 PM
After seeing the update I am not sure why there was such a delay......pretty lame IMO. Bakery story seems to be the stepchild this week.

igames4me
10-10-13, 01:59 PM
alll that for alll the waiting thanks tl (not)

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 02:01 PM
Sooo dissappointed:( Not even a decent LTO offered after all this waiting and excitement... Sigh. maybe next week? :(

Natasha_07
10-10-13, 02:05 PM
All that wait for this ????? One word LAME.

house0fjoy
10-10-13, 02:08 PM
One big yawn; over-hyped and under-delivered.

[S8] Regina
The delay was a technical issue. Enjoy the content today!

lilkeeks
I, for one, appreciate that TL does release new items every week. There was a time when new content was not released until Thursday and the teasers would be released the day before (Wednesday).

As for those who complain about waiting all of this time and the items weren't even worth it....it's as simple as not purchasing anything and waiting for some items which you do like. There have been many, many times that I do no like new items and don't feel the need to come onto the forum and complain. I just keep collecting gems and coins til I come across items I do like.

TL never stated that the delay was due to immaculate items which everyone would love; in all fairness, members of this forum are the ones who mention it could be an LTO, or a new BS version, etc.

angelmama24
10-10-13, 02:14 PM
The content is up now for Bakery :) Thank you all again for your patience as we sorted out the kitchen mess ^__^

Sorry Icee, but I do not see a new thread with the new BS content posted. Did I miss it? Thank you.

ginrae22
10-10-13, 02:18 PM
yeah...a new table and new chair: haunted table, spooky chair haunted lantern, spooky clock, pumpkin patch counter...I like the table. wish just once i could actually have matching tables and chairs but no. one is always always for gems and the other isn't. Anyway sorry if I missed anything but that's all I have seen so far.

ginrae22
10-10-13, 02:20 PM
Oh and new floor tiles and wallpaper the flooring looks cool. Swirly like the floor from the Casper movie.

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 02:24 PM
Oh and new floor tiles and wallpaper the flooring looks cool. Swirly like the floor from the Casper movie.

DOH! You just made me want to rewatch Casper and I'm not able to atm. :p Now I'm nostalgic!

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 02:26 PM
I, for one, appreciate that TL does release new items every week. There was a time when new content was not released until Thursday and the teasers would be released the day before (Wednesday).

As for those who complain about waiting all of this time and the items weren't even worth it....it's as simple as not purchasing anything and waiting for some items which you do like. There have been many, many times that I do no like new items and don't feel the need to come onto the forum and complain. I just keep collecting gems and coins til I come across items I do like.

TL never stated that the delay was due to immaculate items which everyone would love; in all fairness, members of this forum are the ones who mention it could be an LTO, or a new BS version, etc.

Ya I guess you're right. I shall learn not to get my hopes up. I did like the wallpaper, tile and clock so thanks TL:)

anitahere
10-10-13, 02:27 PM
they posted are running a little late :-(

sorry typo That Was-they are running late. just wondering is the update for ios and Android?

creolepraline
10-10-13, 02:32 PM
Bunch of paranoid folks who play this game.

Farm players didn't give conspiracy theories until at least a month had passed!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?! A cute lantern for one gem?! A floor clock for ten?!

tinkerdawg
10-10-13, 02:35 PM
I really like the update! While there are gem items, you can't get much cheaper than one gem. I also didn't think two gems for the chairs was too bad. Honestly, I bought everything and couldn't be more pleased to add it to my haunted bakery.

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 02:41 PM

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?! A cute lantern for one gem?! A floor clock for ten?!

Even though I found your comment to be slightest bit offensive I also found it hilarious bcuz it's so true!:p

The low gem costs was a pleasant surprise indeed!

mjauuuu
10-10-13, 02:45 PM

I'm a bit curious so I hope you won't mind me asking this but are you also Baraze in-game?

nicola211982
10-10-13, 02:45 PM
Well, thanks for the update. I'm now bankrupt with all this new Halloween decor. :p

ginrae22
10-10-13, 02:57 PM
DOH! You just made me want to rewatch Casper and I'm not able to atm. :p Now I'm nostalgic!

Lol! Haha sorry!! At least you know it'll be on tv soon or you can watch it when you have time later lol. Love it too!

jusmar201
10-10-13, 02:57 PM
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af153/Jusmar201/bakery_story-2013-10-10-04-51-23_zps7a7239ea.png

-added to post 1-

jusmar201
10-10-13, 02:58 PM
I love the update

IsisGarden
10-10-13, 03:10 PM
Any new recipes? I didn't see a new oven. The pumpkin patch counter is okay, but the update did nothing for me. :rolleyes: :confused:

ashrb
10-10-13, 03:14 PM
I'm very disappointed with this update.. A new table/chair (chair is gems, of course), a wallpaper, tile, a counter, and the only two new decor cost gems. Why is it RS has several new Halloween tables and decor for coins, yet BS gets hardly anything? Not a very exciting update at all. As someone else said, this game definitely gets treated like the stepchild.

ashrb
10-10-13, 03:19 PM
Also, the wallpaper looks exactly like the other one we have except it has a face on the tree... Smh.

bigbux3
10-10-13, 03:20 PM
I'm very disappointed with this update.. A new table/chair (chair is gems, of course), a wallpaper, tile, a counter, and the only two new decor cost gems. Why is it RS has several new Halloween tables and decor for coins, yet BS gets hardly anything? Not a very exciting update at all. As someone else said, this game definitely gets treated like the stepchild.

In my opinion, Bakery Story always get the better end of the deal. Cheap items that look great. Great color schemes! Items that would actually go in a restaurant or bakery. I hate the items for Restaurant Story. It's like there's no thought put into them. And Bakery Story's goal items are always worth it, good items, cheap and worth coins, and have good ideas!

xoxjenn
10-10-13, 04:01 PM
I think Bakery Story's items are usually better, but I feel like Restauraunt Story always gets MORE. So I guess we either get quality or quantity.

littlebabydragon
10-10-13, 04:18 PM

May I ask where your Ouija Board ghost table came from. Is it from an past year's Halloween decor offerings? Love it.

aileeniweeni
10-10-13, 04:39 PM
update for 10-10-13:
-spooky chair 2 gems
-spiral tile 7,500 coins

-added to post 1-

aileeniweeni
10-10-13, 04:44 PM
May I ask where your Ouija Board ghost table came from. Is it from an past year's Halloween decor offerings? Love it.

The ghost table (seance table) was offered last year and the year before. I think it was around 80k coins.

anitahere
10-10-13, 06:37 PM

just wondering who are you referring to. If it was me. I was only wondering if we would get the update at the same time. I was just curious, sometimes we get things first. some time they get things first. I wasn't being condescending or sarcastic it was a simple question. I love bakery story.

creolepraline
10-10-13, 07:34 PM
just wondering who are you referring to. If it was me. I was only wondering if we would get the update at the same time. I was just curious, sometimes we get things first. some time they get things first. I wasn't being condescending or sarcastic it was a simple question. I love bakery story.

I wasn't referring to any specific player. But it was about all the threads I've been in the past couple of weeks. No teasers: someone is quitting. No teasers: bakery is going to be abandoned. One day late with content: it's going down the drraainnnn. It got to be funny and silly how many were up in arms, thinking the game was going away because they were a day late. A CM said they were coming, but the words were picked apart and overanalyzed. Also, farm and nightclub got far less, much further apart and there was no guesses about the game going away.

I wasn't trying to be mean. Just pointing out how folks can chill out because this game isn't going away anytime soon. I don't buy $50 worth of gems anymore like I used to (ducks head in embarrassment at the amount) but I still love the game.

I remember the same comments back in February when they were late with a special version. Now let's decorate and complain about NO oven recipes since....since....well...since...let me think....February? Or lays xmas? :mad:

minidemon88
10-11-13, 01:27 AM
After a long wait, finally there's a updates! I was still hoping for more decoration or some awesome LTO. Too bad, there's nothing much this week. Looking forward for next week update. ;)

Dior0
10-11-13, 03:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8fYF5gx.png

angelmama24
10-11-13, 05:41 PM

Casper had a movie? I remember the TV show (Casper the Friendly Ghost). LOL :D

angelmama24
10-11-13, 05:54 PM
update for 10-10-13:
-spooky chair 2 gems
-spiral tile 7,500 coins

-added to post 1-

A simple list of the new items but still no pic? With all the disappointment from other players, are the TL peeps embarrassed with this update? Sorry TL if I asked too much of you to post a pic; but I come to the forum to see a pic of the new items each week.

minidemon88
10-11-13, 11:05 PM
Casper had a movie? I remember the TV show (Casper the Friendly Ghost). LOL :D

Yup, it was released back in 1995.

Actually a much nicer name for the seance table would be Casper table instead. XD

chocolat_89
10-11-13, 11:30 PM
I'm really enjoying decorating with this update. Very spooky forest, Tim Burton-esque.

filochick1982
10-12-13, 06:36 AM
There have been updates in other TL games. The TL peeps have just been mute on the reason why there has been no BS update as yet this week.

They might host content for each game on different servers though.

angelmama24
10-12-13, 10:06 AM
They might host content for each game on different servers though.

That's a possibility.

angelmama24
10-12-13, 10:09 AM
Yup, it was released back in 1995.

Actually a much nicer name for the seance table would be Casper table instead. XD

The Casper table would be a better name. :)

graciessweets
10-12-13, 02:18 PM
I quite enjoy the seance table name ;-)

kdfgato
10-13-13, 11:33 AM
10786. Trying to upload a pic.

kdfgato
10-13-13, 11:39 AM
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/andreavivian1/cd42a16ecfef752cdbf0e000254f4096.jpg. Here is bigger.

ShenDiao
10-14-13, 12:58 AM
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/andreavivian1/cd42a16ecfef752cdbf0e000254f4096.jpg. Here is bigger.

I love your frankenstein... and Lincoln & the vampire... and the cat at the graveyard like in Pet Cemetery. So creative

kdfgato
10-14-13, 10:53 PM
I love your frankenstein... and Lincoln & the vampire... and the cat at the graveyard like in Pet Cemetery. So creative

Thank you!

graciessweets
10-15-13, 08:21 AM

Wow! What a great Halloween theme :-) love it!