PDA

View Full Version : Herbs

mymummy789
10-07-13, 08:17 AM
I am level 22. I have not expanded to the herb garden. The goal to expand to the herb garden does not appear until level 33 (so I am told). I cannot purchase herbs from neighbours shops until I reach level 28.

Can you therefore please tell me why I continually get requests for herbs in my plane orders? How on earth am I supposed to supply them?

edit(KP)

You should no longer see Herbs in your Delivery warehouse or your Train until you expand to the Herb Garden or hit level 33.

[S8] Regina
10-07-13, 10:08 AM
You are receiving the message and seeing the Herbs from neighbors so that you will be encouraged to expand towards the Herb Garden. If you do not have the Herb Garden yet and cannot collect from it, you can discard these orders by tapping on the unwanted delivery, then clicking on the "X" on the bottom left to discard it.

mymummy789
10-08-13, 01:09 AM
You are receiving the message and seeing the Herbs from neighbors so that you will be encouraged to expand towards the Herb Garden. If you do not have the Herb Garden yet and cannot collect from it, you can discard these orders by tapping on the unwanted delivery, then clicking on the "X" on the bottom left to discard it.

No offense, but I know all that. My point is, why are they appearing so far before the goal/purchase level????? THere is a HUGE gap between level 22 and level 28/33!!!!

glimmergate
10-18-13, 02:15 PM
No offense, but I know all that. My point is, why are they appearing so far before the goal/purchase level????? THere is a HUGE gap between level 22 and level 28/33!!!!

You should no longer see Herbs in your Delivery warehouse or your Train until you expand to the Herb Garden or hit level 33.