PDA

View Full Version : Where to expand next?

nicxole
10-06-13, 11:55 AM
My first expansion was to the junk pile, then I went to the fishing pond. I'm not really sure which one I'll need next, since theres no goal on where to expand. I have no interest in the treehouse since everyone has said its useless. Any recommendations? I'm at level 20

Bluestrike
10-07-13, 03:02 PM
Same question from me! Only I expanded to useless tree and was heading to herb garden next, hearing how tricky the train is, may be the mine?

aileeniweeni
10-07-13, 04:20 PM
Here's the main thread on the same question: Where to Expand Next (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58678-Where-to-expand-next)

The junk pile and fishing pond are definitely the best places to expand first. Since you've done those two already, I'd go for the herb garden and then the train. You won't be able to expand to the train until level 25. And I believe you can't expand to the herb garden until level 22.

The mine requires pick axes and shovels, but I hear that you start getting those dropped more from deliveries. Keep in mind, once you expand to the mine, your deliveries will start showing orders that include metals from the mine.