PDA

View Full Version : Plz any one help me soon here Ty

rajbo
10-06-13, 07:24 AM
I got gemstone dragon egg and it's habitat cost 2,000,000 I don't hv that much at the movement so what to do. Plz comments guys that would be grate help tyvm :)

rajbo
10-06-13, 07:30 AM
Plz help me

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 07:31 AM
You can save the egg in the nest and buy the habitat when you get the coins

You can sell the egg and try for it again?

You can buy a second nest

rajbo
10-06-13, 07:38 AM
You can save the egg in the nest and buy the habitat when you get the coins

You can sell the egg and try for it again?

You can buy a second nest.

Tyvm for ur reply yes I hv second nest, I will do that tyvm again��:D

creolepraline
10-06-13, 07:45 AM
Gemstone is an easy dragon to get. I always tell players to sell the egg, keep breeding normally, make money and then go back to breed again.

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 07:48 AM

Tyvm for ur reply yes I hv second nest, I will do that tyvm again��:D

Nice, good luck

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 07:49 AM
Gemstone is an easy dragon to get. I always tell players to sell the egg, keep breeding normally, make money and then go back to breed again.

I would suggest that too if you can't get a second nest

creolepraline
10-06-13, 09:30 AM
I would suggest that too if you can't get a second nest

I see players stoping production for something simple like a mythic egg. O.o like really? Be a real estate agent and sell!

rajbo
10-06-13, 10:35 AM
I see players stoping production for something simple like a mythic egg. O.o like really? Be a real estate agent and sell!

O my I'm so confused now what to do well I think ...........ummm I don't know lol, let's see...

Rainstorms45
10-07-13, 06:50 AM

Yeah breeding 2 weeks no gemstone only island and one serpent... Not easy to get...