PDA

View Full Version : *****s

Unregistered
07-17-10, 06:23 PM
You don't happen to know any *****s for coins, exp, or gems do you?

Please be honest.

Thanks a million

Unregistered
07-17-10, 09:51 PM
Didn't you start another thread just the other day asking the exact same question? (CLICK HERE (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?572-*****s))

Your thread and that one both have the exact same title and icon so I'm quite sure it was you who asked this question a couple days back.

FIRST OFF: Don't start multiply threads asking the same **** question. It's annoying & it makes it less likely you'll get an answer as people have to read through both threads to see what you've already been told.

SECONDLY: Are you a MORON?!? Because only a MORON would come to a game designer's Official forum and ask how to ***** on their game. Even if there was a ***** (& I don't believe there is) you wouldn't find it here.

LASTLY: If you want to ***** at a game go play another one. No one likes a LAZY *****ER who wants to take the easy way to the top.

TongaTom
07-17-10, 11:27 PM
Firm, but fair. And completely honest, as the original poster requested.

I'm still struggling to comprehend why anyone would want to ***** in this game.

Donnahh
07-20-10, 06:22 AM
You want to ***** on a Farm game?

Why? But, more importantly ... WHY??

Unregistered
07-20-10, 10:03 AM
Firm, but fair, and fabulous! I agree. I've been working on my farm for a while and wouldn't want some booger eater that found a ***** to ruin the game for everyone.