PDA

View Full Version : Expiring Dragons

Anaboe
10-05-13, 05:07 AM
Since Android-users don't get all of the announcements of when dragon's are expiring, maybe we can make a sticky thread here?

At this moment Knight and Gladiator-dragons are expiring, but they can only be crafted, so it's iOS only.

Will pleople let everybody know as soon as they find another dragon expiring? Perhaps it's a good thing if they also tell what colours are needed to breed that particulair dragon.

For example:

3 days, 4 hours until the Knight Dragon expires!
The Knight Dragon is obtainable:
◾By purchase at the market for 1,400 Gold.
◾iOS: By crafting at the Spell Shop after acquiring the required components, received as rare quest rewards, from "Kite-To-Knight", "Orders From Avalon" and "Emperor's Armory" at the Quest Outpost (iOS only). You will need 1 Knight's Banner, 1 Knight's Orders and 1 Knight's Armors to craft the Knight Dragon.

Maybe we can all co?perate?

kurebiz
10-05-13, 08:25 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52752-Limited-Dragons-Notification-Thread/page2

I think what can be further improved is to sticky the thread and if possible to reflect the limited dragons in the title so people can see it easily.

catprint
10-05-13, 10:40 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52752-Limited-Dragons-Notification-Thread/page2

I think what can be further improved is to sticky the thread and if possible to reflect the limited dragons in the title so people can see it easily.

I agree someone should sticky that thread.

ddragun
10-05-13, 12:18 PM
Oh jeeze if I wasn't upset about the Summer, along comes this. At midnight, I get some flash message about the Amethyst leaving the game or ?? Who knows, it was quick but I got the drift. Now I'm an Androider. Started playing this game in August. Reading up, my understanding is Androiders got the Gemstone around the end of July? When we first started this game, my husband & I thought this was only achievable for the i peeps...until TL hit the spawn button & like magic Mythics, Gemstones & Rainbow eggs appeared in the lands, forcing the cries of the multitudes of the homeless, myself being one of them with a Gemstone, the habitat being completed about a week ago.

So Androiders barely get the ability to make Gemstone dragons & you take one away, in spite of the mixed reviews on it's attractiveness? I've been playing online games since 1997 & the successful games add to their product, seldom reduce it. People are already complaining that goals take too long to achieve, that the commons are too common...case in point, 8 islands in a row on my last push for the summer, then followed by 4 in a row for the Amethyst. Seriously, can't you program some decreasing odds that this happens..particularly when you're looking @ 20 hrs a shot to breed, to hatch, then evolve?

kooky panda
10-05-13, 04:15 PM
As members have posted, there is a dragon notification thread. It does not have a sticky because we have too many stickies now.
A Moderator will come post when new dragons are limited to bring the thread to the top .
Looks like we are little behind, but I will update it.

Notification thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52752-Limited-Dragons-Notification-Thread&p=735719&viewfull=1#post735719)