PDA

View Full Version : cannot revenge anyone

crusader7
10-04-13, 03:41 PM
not a bug or issue, but actually a question: what are the reasons the message "your opponent cannot be attacked at the moment" appears?
because at least half of the people attacked me cannot be attacked back, at any time of the day.
I'm not talking about those that have the shield up (clear message) or that are online (again, clear message).

mackbolan
10-05-13, 12:51 PM
I agree. What is going on?

stugots70
10-07-13, 01:24 AM
I have been having the same problem I always get attacked by the same player but whenever I try to revenge\attack him he is ALWAYS on line no matter what time it is day or night GALAGA who has changed his name to BRATZZILLA your a ***** he has a hack that lets him stay online always clash of clans had the same problem until it was fixed

cad33
10-07-13, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I've never attacked another person first, only revenge attacked; and there are several that I'm never able to get. Right now, there are revenge attacks that are being pushed off my list because of how often I get attacked. This does not seem fair.

sweetcupcake555555
10-07-13, 03:02 PM
yes great question i too want to know why i get the message of a player cannot be attacked at this time. they are either online or have a shield or are able to be attacked. most days i get attaked minimum of 3 times and go to revenge attack and NEVER can and in addition to that 95 per cent of my revenge attacks i am never able to do as they are either online/have sheild or the mysterious cannot be attacked at this time. seems unfair that so many people are online 24/7

crusader7
10-08-13, 10:08 AM
at least for me the issue seems to be solved. Lots of shields up, a few online, but not that message anymore

Bakerman45
10-12-13, 06:15 PM
BIG PROBLEM! I have been attacked by the same person three times without me attacking them back. How can they do this?

Lotsa peeps who have attacked me I can never revenge on, because they're always online or have a shield. They need to get rid of the protection for retaliatory attacks.

Chianti
10-13-13, 10:18 PM
BIG PROBLEM! I have been attacked by the same person three times without me attacking them back. How can they do this?

Lotsa peeps who have attacked me I can never revenge on, because they're always online or have a shield. They need to get rid of the protection for retaliatory attacks.

Bingo!

That is the PERFECT solution. Retaliation attacks should bypass shield protection. If the opponent has a shield up, we should be able to retaliate no matter what. The shield should just prevent them from being in the random selection. This is the PERFECT solution.

Chianti
10-13-13, 10:55 PM
If anything, revenge attacks should have their own set of rules. For instance, a revenge attack should only allow you to reclaim any loot or crowns you lost. Something like that seems fair enough to allow for the shield to be bypassed. And, if they already spent the loot? Simply put them into negative numbers... -94,334 coins. That way, they would have to pay back the debt before they can make money. Seems reasonable to me.

The only way a person should be exempt from a revenge attack is if they are online.

goddessnikole
10-17-13, 10:46 PM
I was attacked by Bratzilla 2x in one week but I don't know about the hack part. There is another that keeps attacking me too.