PDA

View Full Version : 45000 plates in one night?!

Tccelizabeth
10-04-13, 12:51 PM
Every night I leave my bakery open to run all night and every night I earn between $150-$200k in coins. Last night I went to bed with 45000+ plates of King Sweet, several thousand Gummy Worm Punch and a few hundred Slime drinks. This morning I woke up to NO FOOD on my counters at all. I have NEVER gone through that much food in a night. At first I was thrilled, until I noticed I didn't earn the coins for my food selling!!! I earned around $60K in the 8 hour period (a record low). What can I do about this? Is there anything? I had to scramble this morning to get food on my counters to get my hearts back up to 100 and all day I've felt really jipped out of my money. Per my calculations, I'm out around $130K in coins. NO BUENO.

angelmama24
10-04-13, 01:01 PM
Did you have your door blocked at any time before that? Something similar happened to me in Fashion Story: just before my phone died, I had my door blocked since my phone wasn't working right, and I wasn't certain when I would get back to my shops (games). I was able to get back to my games, and unblocked the doors. I went back to my boutique within the hour, and EVERYTHING had sold (I think I made about 280,000 coins in that hour). Not sure why this happens, but it sure was crazy!!

Tccelizabeth
10-04-13, 01:08 PM
No. I have 6 doors and I never block them, because I SHOULD have enough food to last me. And the whole issue is that I didn't earn the money. :( :( :(

simplydee78
10-04-13, 05:43 PM
my food has also been disappearing. I took screenshots just to make sure Im not crazy and sure enough. Same as above. Every counter was full came back to nothing. I then blocked my door to get my food stock up again. WHILE my door was BLOCKED my food still disappeared. This is getting very frustrating. Hoping they fix this soon or I will have to find a new addiction :(

Tccelizabeth
10-04-13, 06:12 PM
my food has also been disappearing. I took screenshots just to make sure Im not crazy and sure enough. Same as above. Every counter was full came back to nothing. I then blocked my door to get my food stock up again. WHILE my door was BLOCKED my food still disappeared. This is getting very frustrating. Hoping they fix this soon or I will have to find a new addiction :(

At least I'm not the only one!!!! I thought I was crazy at first but then when I looked at the King sweet qty per bake and thought about when I completed the goal I knew I was right about everything I was thinking. Either way, suuuuuuuper frustrating!!!! Smart thinking with your screenshots - maybe with those you could get reimbursed lol ;)

TinksThots
10-04-13, 06:19 PM
WHILE my door was BLOCKED my food still disappeared.
That's because the game wasn't designed to function with the door blocked, it doesn't know what to do when it happens, and it doesn't always react predictably. There is no support provided for anything lost with the door blocked.

@Tccelizabeth - If your door was open the entire time, email support ( support@teamlava.com ) and ask them to check your game and see if they can tell what happened, and if they can do anything about it, because any force-closing, restarting, reinstalling, or restarting of your device is pointless this long after the fact. Good luck. :)

kooky panda
10-04-13, 07:10 PM
What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen)

Tccelizabeth
10-05-13, 04:23 AM
What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen)

I play on an iPhone that has iOS 7 and the version is 1.6.8