PDA

View Full Version : Level required for Halloween content is unfair!!

lizzyg23
10-04-13, 11:38 AM
I find it to be completely unfair that level 56 is required for Halloween content. Holiday content is something everyone should be able to enjoy and participate in and the fact that level 56 is required really upsets me. I'm on level 33 and therefore have a lot of xp to earn before I can decorate my shop for the holiday. How is this fair? By the time I complete another 23 levels, the holiday content will have been removed. Even if I play non stop, I'll never reach it in time. I feel especially bad for new players. Why would TL do this? Why won't they let everyone enjoy the new holiday content? Holidays are my favorite part of these games so if I can't take part in it, there's no reason for me to continue playing...

Does anyone else feel this way?

nky1111
10-04-13, 11:59 AM
do it another way and high level players would complain that the stuff is wimpy and not worth ordering. like earth day shirt, etc. So I guess they do part this and part that. last year the halloween stuff has been low level but quite high earning, giving beginners a kick start.. same with RS holiday dishes this time.
Hope there'll be a halloween edition with more stuff. or it starts getting really boring, I already forgot when there have been goals last time in FS.. and fantom fashion isn't that nice, i order it just for money 'cause i'm already completely out of coins and gems decorating halloween lol

jewelfang
10-04-13, 12:20 PM
I'm level 92, and I 100% agree with you. If they want to make standard catalogue stuff higher level, that's ok, gives players something to reach for. But holiday content (d?cor and catalogue) should all be reachable somewhere in the lvl 20's. I feel terrible for lower level players, knowing how much holiday decorating is looked forward to.

kooky panda
10-04-13, 02:16 PM
I am sorry about this.:(
I also agree that yes some things should be at certain levels since there are old and new players to balance, but I also think that Holiday items should be available for everyone, especially since seasonal items do get removed from the game after a period of time.
I will forward this request over to the community managers.
No promises, but it never hurts to ask.:)

I am also going to move this thread to the feedback forum.

Sunrisenparadise
10-04-13, 03:03 PM
I agree with you I too am at a level 34 and I highly doubt I will be at level 56 by Hallowwen. Not fair!!!!

andromedablack
10-04-13, 05:19 PM
I understand your confusion, I felt the same way some months back when the spring /Easter items were released and I had almost just started the game then and I should get at least to level 39-40 to unlock them.
I was playing as much as I could, visited all my neighbors, buy stuff and basically ordering clothes all the time and finally I managed to get to that level before Easter.:) Leveling up is not as difficult as it seems, I play FS around 7 months and I'm in level 84,I think it's a good progress.: )

lizzyg23
10-05-13, 06:33 PM
I am sorry about this.:(
I also agree that yes some things should be at certain levels since there are old and new players to balance, but I also think that Holiday items should be available for everyone, especially since seasonal items do get removed from the game after a period of time.
I will forward this request over to the community managers.
No promises, but it never hurts to ask.:)

I am also going to move this thread to the feedback forum.

Your wonderful kooky! Thank you for forwarding this along!

lizzyg23
10-05-13, 09:57 PM
Kooky, this is an issue in restaurant too. I submitted a post for it as well. Will you pass it on too? Also, is there a way we could do a poll or something to really get their attention on this matter?

kooky panda
10-08-13, 08:03 AM
yeah!! Now these items unlock at level 10!!

Liggyg23- Mod Greygull did report over for RS.