PDA

View Full Version : Owl dragon

adrianelady
10-04-13, 10:37 AM
I think I just got the brand new owl dragon!! Did laserlight and leopard and got 33 hours!! Correct me if I wrong!!

cedkugedchgd
10-04-13, 10:38 AM
I think I just got the brand new owl dragon!! Did laserlight and leopard and got 33 hours!! Correct me if I wrong!!

i'm sorry but i thiiink it might be a virtue :(

adrianelady
10-04-13, 10:39 AM
Ha your right... Dang it. Didn't even thin of virtue. Whaaaaa.

tuskmage
10-04-13, 10:40 AM

You mean Ouch! dragon or Owl dragon?

cedkugedchgd
10-04-13, 10:41 AM
it's 19 hours guys :)

funnyrandomness5112
10-04-13, 10:42 AM
Make sure you don't put Red and White on Different sides! They can make a virtue!

cedkugedchgd
10-04-13, 10:43 AM
Make sure you don't put Red and White on Different sides! They can make a virtue!

you can out red and white on any side, it will always be able to make virtue :( except you involve virtue itself into the combination.

adrianelady
10-04-13, 10:45 AM
Sorry guys I officially suck lol got too excited thinking I actually got something. Ha. Yea right.

funnyrandomness5112
10-04-13, 10:46 AM
you can out red and white on any side, it will always be able to make virtue :( except you involve virtue itself into the combination.

No, If you breed Love/Air there is no way you can get virtue. It has to have red on one side and white on the other ;)

adrianelady
10-04-13, 10:48 AM
No, If you breed Love/Air there is no way you can get virtue. It has to have red on one side and white on the other ;)

I have bred like that and got a virtue. It doesn't have to be on different sides. I have bred virtue with forest and got another virtue cause the pink splits white and red and does its own thing

cedkugedchgd
10-04-13, 10:50 AM

actually the possibility of getting a virtue with love and air is the same ;)

Storm7485
10-04-13, 10:50 AM
Another dragon NO habit increase. I am about to give up on this game. They are pushing too many dragons too fast and you can't breed half of them. Come on TL how about a habit increase.

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 10:53 AM
actually the possibility of getting a virtue with love and air is the same ;)

No it isn't.... If you have red/white on one side it is impossible to get virtue.
Funnyrandomness : 1
Cedkugedchgd : 0

:p

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 10:55 AM
Another dragon NO habit increase. I am about to give up on this game. They are pushing too many dragons too fast and you can't breed half of them. Come on TL how about a habit increase.

Correct. The only time TL increase habitats is if there is a new type of dragon like Mythic, stone etc. I doubt this one will get a habitat increase..... My neighbours are stuck and cannot breed anymore, including the ones who have 10+ gold habitats... And they have only one of each dragon.

TL needs to do something about habitats, it's getting ridiculous

funnyrandomness5112
10-04-13, 10:56 AM
No it isn't.... If you have red/white on one side it is impossible to get virtue.
Funnyrandomness : 1
Cedkugedchgd : 0

:p
Actually Its
Funnyrandomness : 2
Cedkugedchgd and Adriannelady: 0 ;)

kooky panda
10-04-13, 10:57 AM
Sorry guys I officially suck lol got too excited thinking I actually got something. Ha. Yea right.

I get excited too, but it does look like you have a virtue Dragon. You can check times on the egg chart

Closing thread since there is an Owl update thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59474-Dragon-Update-10-4-13-Owl-Dragon