PDA

View Full Version : Won't connect, says not online

spydergerm
10-04-13, 06:56 AM
Since yesterday, every time I load the game it pops up with the message about it being an online game and to check my internet connection. Won't work at home with the wireless or on the 3G network. Unable to even make my ID so I had to use dragon story so I could post this. Please help. It's been a whole day now. My name is "germ" on kingdom clash

spydergerm
10-04-13, 07:32 AM
Also have already tried all the fixes, reboot, OS is up to date on my 4s, don't want to delete and reinstall game thou because I didn't set up a password ID on Kingdom Clash before. Not sure if I'll lose my progress or not. If not fixed today will just delete and move on

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 12:06 AM
do you play other storm 8 TL games if so you already should have one if not you can set one.

MediusSyberia
10-18-13, 12:49 AM
Also have already tried all the fixes, reboot, OS is up to date on my 4s, don't want to delete and reinstall game thou because I didn't set up a password ID on Kingdom Clash before. Not sure if I'll lose my progress or not. If not fixed today will just delete and move on

Your progress is saved on TL server. You can un-install and re-install the game and your data will come back. The password is just for the forum and if you're changing devices. Also if Dragon Story works you can set your password through that if needed. I'd definitely try removing and installing to see if that fixes it for you.