PDA

View Full Version : Two requests

mossdude
10-04-13, 06:31 AM
1. In the Attack screen, don't reset the attacker unit type I have selected to the default after choosing a new defender. I repeatedly keep losing battles because I start sending in the wrong starter.

2. Pathfinding needs A LOT of work. Creatures should be able to detect a hole in any enclosure and use it rather than breaking down more walls that are in the direct line to a target. Thieves, after destroying all mines, markets and vaults, will start destroying minor buildings before attacking the Royal Hall, where the remainder of the resources are.

Bakerman45
10-12-13, 06:07 PM
" Pathfinding needs A LOT of work"

No kidding. It's frustrating, and at times amusing, when they either try to bust a new hole in the wall when there's already a hole nearby. It's also frustrating to try and control where the warriors are going. Most times they don't go where you want them to.

syllrag
10-13-13, 01:40 AM
" Pathfinding needs A LOT of work"

No kidding. It's frustrating, and at times amusing, when they either try to bust a new hole in the wall when there's already a hole nearby. It's also frustrating to try and control where the warriors are going. Most times they don't go where you want them to.

My thieves were digging a new hole when there was already a hole in front of them!!

| |
| O |
| _______x___|

X

O: resources
X: where I deployed my thieves
x: where they make a new hole instead of going straight and turn right

syllrag
10-13-13, 01:43 AM
My thieves were digging a new hole when there was already a hole in front of them!!

| |
| O |
| _______x___|

X

O: resources
X: where I deployed my thieves
x: where they make a new hole instead of going straight and turn right

Whoops, seems like space isn't recognized quite well. Anyway, that resources O should be above the x for the new hole. Well, not a new hole, didn't manage to make a new one, they were ****ed by the towers while digging. -__-

Chianti
10-13-13, 10:06 PM
This is a new game, guys. Knowing this company, I'm confident they released it as soon as it was cleared by QA. I'm not putting them down; their business plan is to make money, so they release games as early as possible, and use the proceeds to pay developers to finish the game.

It's very clear that the Artificial Intelligence in this game is beyond stupid. It needs to go to college, so to speak, and in order to do that, they need to pay for its tuition. I'd imagine version 3 of this game will have a much more sophisticated and polished AI.

syllrag
10-14-13, 12:01 AM
This is a new game, guys. Knowing this company, I'm confident they released it as soon as it was cleared by QA. I'm not putting them down; their business plan is to make money, so they release games as early as possible, and use the proceeds to pay developers to finish the game.

It's very clear that the Artificial Intelligence in this game is beyond stupid. It needs to go to college, so to speak, and in order to do that, they need to pay for its tuition. I'd imagine version 3 of this game will have a much more sophisticated and polished AI.

The problem is that they are too slow on fixing the issue. I can bet there is only one person fixing this issue and he might not taking this too seriously. Second, the support here is really bad, one bad communication. We don't know what is their priority on bugs to be fixed, what they have been doing, what is their target upcoming features, what is their target eta. Whether they know the main problem causing the bug, what's their barrier on fixing the bug, etc. I might say, they can't say anything because they haven't been doing too much.

I know another game with a good support team. They give weekly updates. Yes, we still complain a lot, but it's still better to know the developer is doing something, even little tweaks are still ok.