PDA

View Full Version : What kind of habitat does a Stone Dragon use?

The_Real_Chris_B
10-04-13, 01:07 AM
I tried searching the forums but I can't find an answer. I assumed a Stone Dragon would use a Stone habitat but when I looked at the Habitats menu, I saw no such thing.

I'm using the Fairytales version if that matters.

Thank you for any help!

yayacupcake
10-04-13, 01:42 AM
Should be using the stone habitat, if you don't see it, it may be because you are 2 versions behind... they released Tropics version and then rolled all the updates back into the Original Dragon Story. The original Dragon Story app is the one you will use about 75% of the time, I'd recommend always keeping that version.

Basically once you see an update go to the Original Dragon Story App after a " special edition" is released it means they updated the Original app to include everything from the special version ( and usually some bug fixes too ), so at that point you should ditch the special edition... On a positive note, we should probably expect to see a Halloween edition come out here in the next couple weeks, JOY :)

TL:DR - Use the Original Dragon Story app and buy the Stone Habitat.

The_Real_Chris_B
10-04-13, 01:46 AM
Okay, thanks, yaya! I got it! Yikes! $6 million?! What in the world?!

yayacupcake
10-04-13, 01:50 AM
Okay, thanks, yaya! I got it! Yikes! $6 million?! What in the world?!

LOL, yeah TL pushed some pretty crazy prices for the unique dragon types for awhile. Nice to see they've calmed down on the prices. I generally keep 10 million on hand personally just in case they decide to release something with a crazy price involved.

kooky panda
10-04-13, 05:12 AM
Glad you found the habitant!