PDA

View Full Version : Help I've gone back 40 levels!

vicar36
10-03-13, 06:12 PM
:mad: since ios7 update I have constantly completed a level only to find it not registered, which I could just about handle, now I find it's gone back 40 levels I was on level 187 now it's taken me back to level 120 and all my progress has been lost I have uninstalled and re installed, didn't change and I have emailed customer team at team lava twice and got no response Help

PikaSquirrel
10-04-13, 11:10 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please PM me your support ticket number, thank you.

vicar36
10-04-13, 01:07 PM

milicamilky
10-06-13, 12:57 PM
I have the same problem. The other day I updated iOS7 and it took back from island 47 to island 40!
And I can't go back!
Please help me because I don't want to play that islands and levels all over again.

PikaSquirrel
10-07-13, 10:48 AM
You should be back on the island you were on before. Please force close your game and check your account. Thank you.

MicheleFrazier
10-09-13, 05:46 PM
I lost multiple levels. I was 1 or 2 islands past the U.F.O. Island and I lost all progress. The game sent me all the way back to the Iron Titan island.

MicheleFrazier
11-02-13, 12:38 PM
I lost multiple levels. I was 1 or 2 islands past the U.F.O. Island and I lost all progress. The game sent me all the way back to the Iron Titan island.

After playing a few islands that I had already played and beaten, I was once again able to access Popper's Inferno. I beat all of the levels on that island. Now the game is stuck. I can't advance to the next island past Popper's Inferno. I went back into Popper's Inferno again, and the game is showing that I didn't beat 312, the last level on the island.