PDA

View Full Version : receiving requested items.

sarayla
10-03-13, 05:47 PM
I have sent out 50+ requests for frosting since midnight last night. I have received 2 one was from Stormy the other from Muneka (is that a game bot too?). When I look it shows who has helped me out and it says 15 hours ago. I know that some of the requests I sent out those neighbors have been playing today. One neighbor said they sent the frosting and yet I have not received it. I read somewhere you can onky make 20 requests per day is this true? Or is that only you can receive 20 gifts per day? It is my understanding that gifts do not count towards requested items am I wrong? I hope this makes sense as it is confusing to me. Thank you ahead of time for helping me figure this out.

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 05:56 PM
You can only send and recieve 20 requests per day. These are separate to gifts, you can receive 20 of those too. The game will automatically send the next backlogged 20 requests when it resets (it happens at 5pm my time) so you will probably receive more frosting after that.

greygull
10-03-13, 05:57 PM
Yes, you can only receive a total of 20 gifts per day, and only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day total.

Stormie is the only "game bot" lol - all others are people :)

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 05:59 PM
Ps when you log on and see that people have requested you to send items, you can see how long ago they sent the request. Some will say 20 minutes but I had one the other day that said they requested it 3 days ago. That means the sent a lot of requests and the game was making its way down her neighbours list. Over the next few days your neighbours will get requests from you saying that you asked for it a while ago.

sarayla
10-03-13, 06:08 PM
Ok thank you so much. Now I know to only send requests to trusted neighbors and
will not do mass requests. Thank you again.