PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems

vsunny
10-03-13, 02:21 PM
I have 2 fashion story games for my daughters and I have on too. For my girls, they all of the sudden missing gems. They had like 25 gems each and are not there anymore. I email Team Lava and they said my girl bought a Celebration table. Excuse me?? She did the task for it. I can't beleive they are not doing anything about this. Their only answer: Sorry we can't help you. I always buy gems for our 3 Boutiques but after this. I doubt it. :mad:
Has this happen to anyone else??

RightHereWaitingCafe
10-04-13, 11:41 PM
I had this problem too :( Just mailed teamlava, hoping that they will give me a satisfy answer. Im missing 48gems out of nowhere!!! Last night before I turned to bed, i had 92 gems left. When I woke up, did my restock and earned a free gem for completing a quest. Well, but instead of getting 93 gems, I saw my account left with 44 gems???!! Sad..

andromedablack
10-05-13, 06:12 AM
I don't believe that gems can just dissapear, all the people who are missing gems accidentally bought something. The sweater weather goal expired after 30 days so if your daughter compeleted it these days she has been awarded only xp and coins and not the table. Probably she thought she got the table as a reward, saw it in the design tab and placed it her store ,so she bought it.

RightHereWaitingCafe, maybe you accidentally tapped the buy order slot for 49 gems? Have you counted your slots?

RightHereWaitingCafe
10-05-13, 10:49 AM
Yeah seem like I had accidentally bought an extra slots without knowing T.T im lvl 25 and I have 16 slots, I had just browsed thru the topic regarding the slots available. For lv 25, I should have only 15 slots. Awwww I didn't want to buy slot :( blame myself then. Well, at least I know that my gems is not missing haha :p

triztriz99
10-06-13, 10:18 AM
i kno someone who has gotten 24 free gems out of the blue.

nky1111
10-06-13, 11:18 AM
24 free gems is a reward for retired games (city and night club, ios only)

nishikaswiftie
06-06-15, 03:44 AM
My gems are missing! Somebody help me.... yesterday I had 25 gems and now I'm missing 11 gems. I haven't made any purchase (╥_╥)

Lenkapon
06-07-15, 07:01 AM
I agree with andromedablack, I don't believe that ppl are missing gems.

kooky panda
06-08-15, 10:42 AM
My gems are missing! Somebody help me.... yesterday I had 25 gems and now I'm missing 11 gems. I haven't made any purchase (╥_╥)
I am sorry you are missing gems!
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.