PDA

View Full Version : Randomly deleting energy

arkinese
10-03-13, 04:00 AM
Frequently, the game will delete an energy and it appears to be related to the timer for energy. I had two energies available with about 45 minutes left on the timer. I used one to play round 74 which I didn't beat. When I clicked "try again," I suddenly had no energy and the timer was at 37 minutes. I know it didn't take me 8 minutes to play the level, so there's obviously some sort of glitch that deleted the final energy and ran a bunch of time off the timer too.

MiniLaura
10-03-13, 06:53 AM
I will report this to TL, but please provide more information:
1. Your device and it's version number
2. Your game's version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred (You've done this step!)
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

ALSO: have to tried closing the game and reopening it to see if the energy is restored?

If anyone else is having this issue, please post in this thread!

arkinese
10-03-13, 11:34 AM
Thanks! Here's the additional info:

1. iPad 6.1.3
2. 1.1.2

If I can get two back-to-back screenshots, I will. I haven't updated my iPad to iOS7 yet because of some of the glitches I've heard about; however, this issue isn't happening on Jewel Mania or Bubble Mania, so I'm not sure if the OS is the problem.

arkinese
10-03-13, 11:35 AM
Oh I should have clarified: I have an iPad 2.

CuddlyDragon
10-07-13, 04:07 PM
Hi arkinese,

Does this problem continue? I have been playing nonstop today and I have not noticed this issue.

iPad 3 7.0.2

whosoliver
10-08-13, 08:19 PM
Has happened to me several times

oogajones
10-13-13, 04:54 PM
I have also been having this problem and I am also using an ipad 2. Twice today I have had 2 energy, played and failed one game then had no energy left to try again. It only seems to happen when my energy is at 2. It then goes from 2 to 0 after playing one game.

andieisme
10-18-13, 03:07 PM
I am also on an iPad, 4 I think. I will notice an extra life taken when I fail a level sometimes. I started with 4 a few minutes ago and lost two lives each time I lost the level.

FlakyFx
11-02-13, 03:00 PM
I am also having a problem with energy. Every time i exit the game all my energy is deleted and i have to wait 60 mins . I am using the iphone 4s and game version is 1.1.4.

wifeyslefey
11-03-13, 04:37 AM
I pad 2 version 1.14 candy mania level 152 no lives wait 60 mins every time I log back in even seconds later still at 60 mins not played in 2 days n still no lives I have deleted the game and re installed it and still no lives pls help

FlakyFx
11-04-13, 10:26 AM
Any sign of a fix yet as it seem as this issue has been ongoing for a a few weeks now.

FlakyFx
11-05-13, 10:09 AM
Can anyone offer any info on who I should contact for help with this problem.

kooky panda
11-05-13, 11:07 AM
This has been reported.

[S8] Elsa
11-06-13, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please reply with the following information so we can investigate this further:

Your Game version:
Your device + OS version:
The level(s) you're playing when the issue occurred:
Are you playing on a wifi, cellular network, or in offline mode?
Your Storm8 or Support ID:
How much energy you had before it dropped to 0:
Did you get logged out of Facebook when you lost your energy?

Any additional information you think would be relevant to include.

FlakyFx
11-07-13, 12:51 PM
Hi PonyRoar
I am playing on Iphone 4s OS version 6.0.1.
I am playing level 131
FlakyFx
It makes no difference how many lives i have, when i load the game the energy drains to 0 and tells me i have to wait 60 mins.. Most of the time if i come out of the game the clock sets back to 60 mins even if i only had 5 mins to wait.
No i did not get logged out of Facebook.
I think problems may have started after taking updates.
Thanks

Allison2080
11-24-13, 05:38 AM
I've been having the same issue!

Allison2080
11-24-13, 06:18 AM
Hi. I've been having an issue for the last couple of weeks. My Energy, lives, have been disappearing! It will show that I have 2 Energy left. I play a level, lose, go to play again, only to find out that my 1 Energy is gone. It will show 0. Another example- Today, I exited out of the game with 1 Energy remaining. When I went back into the game a minute later, it showed 0 Energy. This has become very frustrating, seeing that it's my favorite game to play.

Here is the information that you requested. Thanks for your help!

Game version: Candy Blast Mania 1.1.4

My device: iPhone 5

OS version: 7.0.4

The level(s) you're playing when the issue occurred: Several different levels. Currently on level 162 and it happened again.

Are you playing on a wifi, cellular network, or in offline mode?: Last time it happened, I was playing while using my home WiFi, which I usually use to play the game. I believe it has happened while using cellular network & offline mode though too.

Your Storm8: Allison2080
Support ID: 8CFRQXX (shows this number in the Settings part of game)

How much energy you had before it dropped to 0: 2

Did you get logged out of Facebook when you lost your energy?: No

Allison2080
11-24-13, 06:21 AM
Sorry for the double post. New to this! :)

evo29
11-27-13, 12:22 PM
I'm having the same issue playing on iphone. Energy is not renewing and can't play.

empty_2011
11-29-13, 10:27 AM
Hi all! I have the same problem

Your Game version: 1.1.4
Your device + OS version:iPad 3 cellular + iOS 7.0.4
The level(s) you're playing when the issue occurred:144
Are you playing on a wifi, cellular network, or in offline mode? Wifi
Your Storm8 or Support ID: empty_2011 or MAUHNK7
How much energy you had before it dropped to 0: 5
Did you get logged out of Facebook when you lost your energy: NO

kooky panda
12-12-13, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, try updating to the new version.. 1.1.6 .
Aftering updating, are you still experiencing this?