PDA

View Full Version : Dame, Betha! What happend to the Game?

deltaframe
10-03-13, 01:54 AM
Seriously I have a lot of problems with the game that I need to unleash before it gets worse. I have no idea if they were mentioned before, but this is my take from high/end game play.

First bugs:
- Can't see the dragon with the new update. I thought it was just me, but couple of my friends don't as well. Can only see their fireball and shadow.
- Dragons stop attacking once CC dispatched. They would go to the troop, but not attack at all. Happened a lot, especially against bears.
- Over shaky camera with replays that most of the time I have no idea what's going on. Pretty annoying.
- Bad, bad, bad pathing. And since most of the troops prefer resources than defenses, it gets even more ugly. Bears are the only ones with decent pathing. Troops a lot of times would rather disregard the broken wall and just attack the wall next to it just to get to the same source (stupid Ninjas). Terrible!
- Mr. Invincible. Wonder no more because there are hackers taking your loot, trophies and women unnoticed!

Now complaints:
End game is boring. There is no reward for trophy climbing. What's the point of the best 50 if only the first 3 take the reward? There should be a bonus for wins. The bonus should get better with each set of trophies. Don't be greedy. There should be a point to farming and thriving for more.

Attacking and defending is completely unbalanced. RH10vsRH10 maxed defenses/attacks (with level 8 walls at least), the defender will most likely win. Troops are behind with level 8 armory and stupid AI (bad pathing) against high DPS defenses and too many ADs. Even full troops of dragons fall like flies from the heavy DPS from Flamethrowers. Add in Lightning Cannons and Wizard Towers a bit close to their range and they completely obliterate any mix of troops, providing you have a good base design. Correct me if I am wrong, RH10 maxed guys.

It seems to me that the best course of action in this game is to not attack at all. Just hold your ground and collect trophy if you see any point in it. Attack only lower RHs or badly designed bases. And if you do that, you might as well uninstall the game and be done with it.

Sorry for the long post but just had to get this off my chest. It was a fun to play game before the recent updates, but not anymore. I understand it's still a new game, but man, the devs need to get their [] together. The fix is simple, stop being greedy.

Sillyman34
10-03-13, 02:16 AM
Yes, I have also seen many bugs and unbalances in the game, but i had to say remove the app! This game has potential, the only problem is that firemocha have to think, take in our suggestions.

MediusSyberia
10-03-13, 03:33 AM
Yes I totally agree with 99% of what you said. FM has made some great progress with stopping the hacks (which is awesome!) so I'm hoping they're going to fix some of the issues you raised next.

Pretty sure FM is aware of those bugs and I think they've all posted on the bugs or suggestion board in recent times.

The pathing is by far the worst part of the game right now as is the crown win/loss distribution system. As of yesterday I've stopped doing anymore attacks for a while till an update comes about. Why? Because most players give me < 4 crowns for a win and over 36 for a loss. So even if I win 5,6,7,etc. battles in a row... one lost attack and I'm back worse then where I started. 2 lost attacks and it's almost impossible to recover. So it's just not worth risking it anymore except for the really easy bases (if I can find them alive the few times I can check for them).

As for attacks... a combination of bad path-finding and strong defenses make it hard to win a lot of upgraded bases now with any combination of troops. And obviously 95% of the bases that give me decent crowns are quite upgraded. When you've got mages that get confused (or worse, don't heal properly &/or run around the map trying to heal everything and causing everything to die in the process), army units that walk around instead of through walls (or break a new wall next to an existing one) and a variety of things like that it makes it hard to win vs upgraded defenses that do a lot of damage. Bases can be designed to exploit this as well... causing your army to walk around or through a maze while high DPS upgraded defenses take them out.

I don't really think the answer is to nerf the defense building stats or increase the attacking army stats atm... I think they're probably fine the way they are for now. It's just the path-finding needs to be fixed up so the troops work more effectively.

But delta I'm doing the same as you now. I've stopped attacking, wait for defensive wins and if I do attack I mainly going for easy bases (but with the bad path-finding even that's a risk as one lost battle and boom there's another 35-40 crowns gone that will take a long time to make back).

deltaframe
10-04-13, 01:15 AM
Yo do bring up a good point regarding the healers, Medius. Forgot to add that as well.

I'm actually doing nothing. I just lost a game and I wanna revenge... this guy's base is easy to demolish yet his design is quite troubling. Easy for my troops to get lost since they have terrible pathing. I think a lot of people now design their base around that as well, taking advantage of the flaw.

I'm gonna just snipe easy wins. otherwise I'll just do nothing.

cad33
10-07-13, 11:24 AM
I am fully in awe of how unbelievably awful the pathing is. The group splits into 2 different paths, spends all it's time trying to knock down a wall, and then ****s one thing on the other side before walking out of the wall. Soldiers have no rhyme or reason to where they walk. I mean you'd think if nothing else it would be next closest target but it doesn't even do that.

Chianti
10-13-13, 10:35 PM
The artificial intelligence needs a complete overhaul. It needs to go back to grade school, then highschool and then college. However, in order to pay for the college tuition, they had to release the game. People buy gems, and they use the money to pay the developers.

The artificial intelligence is abhorrent. However, I reckon that in 3 to 4 patches it should be 50% closer to what it should be. It's just a matter of if we have patience to wait.