PDA

View Full Version : PonyRoar, Seriously?

Chianti
10-02-13, 06:45 PM
First, thank you for finally responding. However, your quote below makes me wonder if you truly have been reading the feedback from the community:

"We have shared the feedback regarding drops for Dragon Summoning with the team. Please note that there isn't an issue with the drops. You can increase your chance of earning leaves from actions by completing actions with longer timers."

Plenty of us, myself included, have planted nothing but Scalypears (20 hours) to Diamondates (5 hours) for an entire week now. 7 days, Pony, and not a single leaf to speak of. I read these forums often; you're smarter than to think, let alone say that "nothing is wrong".

150 leaves for the harvesting requirement, Pony, and after 7 days, multitudes of us have exactly ZERO leaves to speak of (again, just for the harvesting portion; the quest and hatching portion works fine) Multitudes on the forums equates to a even larger number of players, since only a fraction of us actually use the forums.

And you still think there is nothing wrong with the system as it's implemented?

[S8] Elsa
10-03-13, 02:48 PM
Hi Chianti,

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with this feature! We've verified that the feature is working correctly. We've received feedback from the community regarding the drop rate of Leaves and have passed it on to our development team. Please note that this is a new feature and the limited release is often an opportunity to learn the best practices for the feature as well as gauge community's reception.

We have kindly asked you to voice your complaints regarding moderator action in Forum Disputes. Please continue your concerns there if you have further questions. Further rule violations may result in disciplinary action on the account. Thanks!