PDA

View Full Version : Healing den

rrr666999
10-02-13, 06:38 PM
Omg, healing den takes only 2 hours to heal a dragon. Has any one noticed or is it a glitch:confused:

mrarfan
10-02-13, 06:51 PM
I think that's cool isn't it? Better than 6 Hours =_=
If it changes back..You're DEAD! LOL!
- Just kidding....No hard feeling ;) -

rrr666999
10-02-13, 06:52 PM
I think that's cool isn't it? Better than 6 Hours =_=
If it changes back..You're DEAD! LOL!
- Just kidding....No hard feeling ;) -

hahha, your right, Have a nice day:D

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 07:08 PM
Maybe it will go back to 6 hours once tournament is over?

maximinidan
10-02-13, 08:35 PM
Mine's two hours as well! Let's hope it a long term thing if they plan on having tournaments all the time.

kutty4
10-02-13, 08:46 PM
6 hours for me.

koiju
10-02-13, 09:21 PM
Wahoo! I just popped an epic Justice in there and didn't even pay attention, checked it now and yep, 2hrs and 10gold! Yay!

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 10:30 PM
6 hours for me.

Close your game and reopen

kutty4
10-02-13, 10:43 PM
Next heal was 2 hrs. Guess it happened while the 6 hr heal was happening. This is pretty cool.

kms899
10-03-13, 04:36 AM
i only found out just a few minutes ago.:p

LilMzB4Life
10-03-13, 05:42 AM
I just noticed it when I put my Ninja in. Thank you TL for shortening the healing time. I still am healing dragons from the last tournament and the shortened healing time will help me get those dragons ready for this tournament. Thank you, thank you, thank you

cavemanchris2
10-03-13, 05:54 AM
I appreciate that something finally changed to make the game more enjoyable! This really makes the arena less frustrating :)

elwood99
10-03-13, 06:03 AM
Thank you TL you make my injured dragons so happy. Finally they can be healed quickly without waiting for 6 hours. Thank you so much.

sunkalito
10-03-13, 07:48 AM
this is such an amazing improvement! :D yayayayayayayyayayyyyy! makes our lives easier and less stressful,lol

Olena
10-03-13, 07:55 AM
Nice update :) At last something wanted in our games - now healing my poor dragons after turnament won't take the whole time till next tournament :)
Thanks TL.

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 08:05 AM
Nice update :) At last something wanted in our games - now healing my poor dragons after turnament won't take the whole time till next tournament :)
Thanks TL.

How do you know that? For all we know it could go back to 6 hours once the tournament ends... I'll get to round 29 then heal all of my dragons just in case once I complete the tournament it does go back to 6 hours. Or if somebody who has already completed the tournament can confirm it's still 2 hours to heal?

Olena
10-03-13, 08:11 AM
Nope , there is no announcement (like most updates that TL doing ;) ). It's just an assumption and hope from our side. But I guess it's not a glitch or beta testing because many(maybe all of us) have got it.

nicnacnoo78
10-03-13, 08:30 AM
2 hours to heal? Is that right?

sunkalito
10-03-13, 08:34 AM
yes it is! time to throw your confetti in the air AND JOIN THE PARTY!! whoo hoooo!

sunkalito
10-03-13, 08:35 AM
well, i wouldn't mind it so badly if the usual healing time is 6 hours, but decreases to 2 hours during tournaments. It's a good help, tournaments are more stressful! but of course the ideal would be that the healing spring always only takes 2 hours. so much better, amaaazing!

MotherNature65
10-03-13, 09:15 AM
I just had to put my rainbow in the healing den and noticed it was two hours as well! It's great that TL is doing some things to make the game a little more reasonable. I might just have a chance to win the tournament! Woop hoop!

Thank you!

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 10:23 AM
well, i wouldn't mind it so badly if the usual healing time is 6 hours, but decreases to 2 hours during tournaments. It's a good help, tournaments are more stressful! but of course the ideal would be that the healing spring always only takes 2 hours. so much better, amaaazing!

Yes, I agree! It still helps and makes tournament easier.. If I need to use a dragon and i can't, I use baby dragons until it's done healing so I have a better chance to complete the tournament.

I'm shocked that TL has done something good for us, it's not everyday they do something like this... Maybe because of all the negative feedback from Goldwing and summoning :rolleyes:

kooky panda
10-03-13, 10:44 AM
I also now have the 2 hour healing!! Yeah!
I am not shocked that this changed has been made to be honest. There has been tons of constructive feedback on the tournament threads of how the longer healing time was keeping some players from being able to finish the tournaments. ;)

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 10:55 AM
I just got a notification...

"we've sped up the healing spring by 300% to help you win a Valkyrie dragon in the new Tournament!"

Lol old news :rolleyes: ...but did that just confirm it's only like that when the tournament is on? I think so.

sunkalito
10-03-13, 11:04 AM
I also now have the 2 hour healing!! Yeah!
I am not shocked that this changed has been made to be honest. There has been tons of constructive feedback on the tournament threads of how the longer healing time was keeping some players from being able to finish the tournaments. ;)

Yay!! Indeed!

Here's a pic :)

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 11:54 AM
Temporary with this tournament (hopefully for future tournaments too)

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 11:58 AM

"we've sped up the healing spring by 300% to help you win a Valkyrie dragon in the new Tournament!"

Lol old news :rolleyes: ...but did that just confirm it's only like that when the tournament is on? I think so.
Yes hopefully for all future tournaments too

sunkalito
10-03-13, 12:23 PM
Yes hopefully for all future tournaments too

I hope so. It really helps a lot.

mrarfan
10-03-13, 04:54 PM

What? Only for the Tournaments? I thought it would be permanent :/
I take back my word if this is not permanent :P

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 05:06 PM
What? Only for the Tournaments? I thought it would be permanent :/
I take back my word if this is not permanent :P

I have no problem with the 6 hour healing time for the normal battles, but for the tournaments because of the time constraints and difficulty it is really, really good to have 2 hour healing

jesskiee
10-03-13, 05:30 PM
Awesome mines 2hours too :cool:

FMA16
10-03-13, 08:40 PM
I guess all the complaints from players about the tournament after tournament when all the dragons were in need of healing got some results.

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 09:05 PM
I guess all the complaints from players about the tournament after tournament when all the dragons were in need of healing got some results.

Doubt that, I bet it's because of the reaction the leaves quest got and Goldwing too... But once the tournament is over, people will focus on that again

10-03-13, 09:30 PM
I'm glad they sped up the healing for this tournament. There are a lot of players who have a difficult time as they get into the deeper rounds and not having their stronger dragons.

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 10:00 PM
Healing a dragon after tournament, it's still 2 hours

bearrm
10-05-13, 08:59 PM
Thank you. Since you finally made an adjustment to the length of time for our tired dragons to get refreshed from the Healing Spring from 6 hours to 2 hours. I was finally able to complete a tournament and receive the super rare baby.. yes I did use up a lot of my hard earned gold that i have been saving for a very long time but i finally got one tournament completed.. ;)

darla1123
10-06-13, 04:33 PM
I am loving the fact that it is only 2 hours to heal dragons. I went into the last 2 tournaments with at least 15 leftover exhausted dragons from the previous tournament.
I have 5 more to heal. I will be so nice to finally be done. It was such a chore lol

mrarfan
10-07-13, 07:48 PM
Thank you. Since you finally made an adjustment to the length of time for our tired dragons to get refreshed from the Healing Spring from 6 hours to 2 hours. I was finally able to complete a tournament and receive the super rare baby.. yes I did use up a lot of my hard earned gold that i have been saving for a very long time but i finally got one tournament completed.. ;)

I agree with you and join you to say THANKS to TL for reducing the Healing Spring time from 6Hours --> 2Hours!
Keep the free updates coming and make it easier! Read our feedbacks and more players will play or return to the game if you make it easier! ^_^