PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2 well be the same game as other going to grave yard.

leanel14
10-02-13, 03:43 PM
Good from the start only.....

kooky panda
10-02-13, 04:18 PM
Farm story 2 is a brand new game and TL has already added updates . I think it will be around for a while.

I realize that everyone will not like all the games, so its good that TL has alot of games to play.

I personally am really enjoying the game. It is the first game I open in the morning and last game I play right before bed.

It did start out slow, but now I am making around 8,000-14,000 per day from the plane, train and selling in the market.

It is very challenging and I cannot race through the game, but sometimes that can be good thing, so a game will last and not get boring.

synsanity
10-02-13, 04:32 PM
I'm completely enthralled. I played at first to earn gems for the home design game and now I am completely hooked. Who knew agriculture could be this fun?

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 12:03 AM
I love this game. It still has it's glitches and frustrations but it's a lot of fun otherwise.

mymummy789
10-03-13, 02:42 AM
I love it. I also initially played as a goal on my other games, but now my other games seem to have fallen by the wayside (even finally deleted dragon story in place of this). It crashes too often (need newer ipod) and it is very slow, but I am totally addicted and cannot bare to abandon my animals!!

minidemon88
10-03-13, 03:57 AM
Started playing as a goal and my aim was to get to level 15 for the gems reward. But slowly I got hooked and enjoyed playing the game. It's fun seeing how the chicken drop dead when you swiped the bucket over them or when how the little piggies started jumping up and down for collection. :o

Hopefully they won't twist it and make anything much worse anymore. Otherwise, it will turn out to be another famous dead farming game which I've deleted and abandoned it months ago. Some new crops, tree, building and more updates will be deeply appreciate. And the most importantly, fix the constant crashing bugs. The crash bugs are acting back again! *facepalm*

avian946
10-12-13, 02:38 AM
Started playing as a goal and my aim was to get to level 15 for the gems reward. But slowly I got hooked and enjoyed playing the game. It's fun seeing how the chicken drop dead when you swiped the bucket over them or when how the little piggies started jumping up and down for collection. :o

Hopefully they won't twist it and make anything much worse anymore. Otherwise, it will turn out to be another famous dead farming game which I've deleted and abandoned it months ago. Some new crops, tree, building and more updates will be deeply appreciate. And the most importantly, fix the constant crashing bugs. The crash bugs are acting back again! *facepalm*

Totally!! I love watching the cows tip over after you collect from them!! So funny!

sunkalito
10-13-13, 08:00 AM
It annoys me to no end when it takes me weeks to get a single piece of a buildable item. :(

leanel14
10-14-13, 06:46 AM
It annoys me to no end when it takes me weeks to get a single piece of a buildable item. :(

And craft buildings price is so high and the deliveries pay only low amount. And a lot of items too. I think it's not balance.