PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly spooky- Disappearing table

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 03:22 PM
Decided to go Halloween and completed goal of themed wallpaper and tiles. As soon as they were installed, another goal popped up offering rising hand chairs and mummy tables, but no cost was mentioned. So I went to check on the cost and discovered that while I could buy the chairs, the tables were now locked as 'goals' ...:( And that goal was no longer available. Are we supposed to start 'buying' things now without knowing the cost? Those mummy tables sure would have been spooky (fabulous) in my bakery ...

greygull
10-02-13, 03:27 PM
Try restarting your device. I'm still seeing the goals in my game - here is what's listed currently for goals http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59357-Bakery-Halloween-2013-Goals

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 03:28 PM
You know, it would be a great thing to have a POST DELETE button for slow learners! Would be very helpful. Mummy tables are still there. Under 'goals'. Somewhat incomprehensibly called "sweet surprise" ...how ... dainty​.

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 03:35 PM
Yes, the goal is still there, but how to purchase the locked tables? Tapping "buy" takes me to the tables in the menu, which are locked and un-tappable. All very m y s t e r i o u s.

creolepraline
10-02-13, 03:50 PM
Yes, the goal is still there, but how to purchase the locked tables? Tapping "buy" takes me to the tables in the menu, which are locked and un-tappable. All very m y s t e r i o u s.

If they're locked you have to complete the previous goal in the list too. Most likely cooking a dish or requesting help from neighbors.

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 04:06 PM
There are only two tasks on the list for that goal, and the other one -- buying the chairs-- has already been completed.

greygull
10-02-13, 05:40 PM
Is there another goal line currently as well? Most likely you will need to complete that one to unlock the tables (I think I just did, I'll be updating the goal list soon).

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 06:06 PM
Thanks for responding, greygull. By goal line,do you mean group of similar goals? It is as you posted in the link above. Those are the very goals I am working on. I completed the "Happy Halloween" goal (dishes, wallpaper, floor tiles) then wanted to complete the next goal called "Sweet Surprise".

I purchased the rising hand chairs,which were available under the chair tab, listed as 'new'. But the mummy tables are found at the very end of the table tab, and are locked, and listed as 'goal'. I am unable to purchase them to complete the goal. I cannot purchase them from the table tab, nor from tapped the 'buy' button under goals (which just circles me back to the locked tables tab)'

I did buy the spooky drink maker as an aside, in case that makes a difference, and am in the process of completing that goal by serving 8 slime slushies.

Can you help? Thanks

greygull
10-02-13, 06:12 PM
Completing the Slime Time goals will unlock the tables (3rd picture set down).

If you had completed all other goals before today, this whole set is all one big grouping of goals. If you had any other goals, they will all appear together, but they will reward various other items (coins, decor, recipes, etc).

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 06:35 PM
Completing the Slime Time goals will unlock the tables (3rd picture set down).

If you had completed all other goals before today, this whole set is all one big grouping of goals. If you had any other goals, they will all appear together, but they will reward various other items (coins, decor, recipes, etc).

Okay- Maybe, then, I can buy the tables after completing the slime goal and serving the slushies. It is odd to me since I pick and choose my goals and have never run into this before. In this case, the option to buy the mummy tables can be seen as the reward for completing the slime goal. Thanks for clearing that up for me -