PDA

View Full Version : "Feed the Baron!" Concern

pelizm
10-02-13, 02:07 PM
Just a recommendation for game makers: The truffle/prime cut/bacon trade with the baron through the kitchen should really be moved to the royal exchange. As is, it's not really worth it to trade all of those things for any random item that can be as lame as glimmerdust. If you moved it to the exchange (since it is a trade), getting a trade ticket along with the random item would really incentivize people to do this more often. And, it would just make more sense given the nature of the interaction.

kittensabc
11-02-13, 02:34 PM
Brilliant...

celphyn
11-28-13, 08:32 AM
I'm with pelizm.
I'm not enjoying to use "Feed the baron" at all.
I get super glue or glimmerdust...
If i have to "Feed the baron" it's only because my inventory is full for truffle/bacon/prime cut =/

spasticforklift
11-28-13, 08:35 AM
super glue comes in handy once in a while.

m1stery
12-02-13, 04:06 AM
super glue comes in handy once in a while.

True, but Super glue with Trade ticket is much better :D

I think that TL should really make this change!!!

fluffybutter007
08-25-14, 10:10 PM
My apologies if this has been already mentioned. However, I think it would be wonderful to move "Feed the Baron" from the kitchen to the royal exchange. We are exchanging food for a random item, why not get an exchange ticket for doing so? Just some food for thought. :)

iAyun
08-25-14, 10:55 PM
My apologies if this has been already mentioned. However, I think it would be wonderful to move "Feed the Baron" from the kitchen to the royal exchange. We are exchanging food for a random item, why not get an exchange ticket for doing so? Just some food for thought. :)

Maybe, Baron does not want us to expand the kingdom.. :p :cool:

maguar
08-26-14, 02:40 AM
I've merged some of the threads on this

fluffybutter007
08-26-14, 04:43 AM
Ah, I must be blind. Thank you Maguar.

Well, at least I'm not the only person that thinks this way. Perhaps this suggestion is very much something worth considering TL.

(@ iAyun, well the Baron is the stingiest person I know lol).

tentalen
08-26-14, 06:02 AM
Agree move it please as struggle for tickets all the time

perry5
08-26-14, 06:03 PM
This is a great idea.

poopher
09-08-14, 06:39 AM
I hardly ever use feed the baron. Maybe TL can run some reports on how often this is used in the kitchen, move it to the exchange and see if the number goes up. I know I would use it more if I got a ticket too. I am almost aleays maxed out on truffle and prime cut but the rewards are not worth it. I keep my kitchen making other stuff, more useful.

Two thumbs up for this suggestion.

Moover
09-10-14, 02:45 PM
Good idea!

Castloninian
09-10-14, 02:56 PM
I think TL added a rare drop of gems to come with Feed the Baron as well as the gift a while ago (which I have got only once since then). Perhaps, if not moving to the exchange, they could add a not too rare drop of a trade ticket as well as the gift? Would be a nice surprise once in a while.

elma8
09-15-14, 12:43 PM
Great idea

melalicious
09-23-14, 04:55 AM
a. maybe if a lot of people post positively on this TL will pay attention

LadyLolepere
10-16-14, 05:14 AM
Well, if we get to vote, I agree. Please move it to the Exchange...we need millions of trade tickets to get more land!

Liloze
10-30-14, 10:09 AM
Well, if we get to vote, I agree. Please move it to the Exchange...we need millions of trade tickets to get more land!

And that is why the Baron is still lurking in the kitchen lol :)

However I do think he should be moved to the Royal Trade! But The Baron likes to TAKE not give lol :p

ducky97355
11-09-14, 05:30 AM
Good idea

LadyLolepere
11-30-14, 02:36 PM
Oh yes, I agree give us trade tickets

mityaj
12-05-14, 11:29 AM
I'm not getting the "Feed the baron quest". I completed 8+30 truffles and 8+30 prime cuts, and collected more of each since. Are there any other prerequisites for the option to show up? I'm on Android...

robotparade
12-20-14, 08:01 PM
This is a great idea! Agree 100%!

WindermereBakery
01-29-15, 08:05 AM
I agree with this idea. I will never trade that many materials for a "random reward" unless I know I will get something good. It's annoying to have to scroll past this option in the kitchen to get to the "real" recipes. It should be moved to the royal exchange because we could use more options there to get trade tickets.