PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! I wants my GEMS back

Vikascheung
01-05-11, 10:55 AM
I made a mistake ....there is a button which shows the exchange of $20000 to 10 GEMS
I just got one click on it then it swap my 10 GEMS to $20000 T^T
However I was not going to do any exchange....I just felt funny and wanted to know what is the function about that....
How can I undo that action???
I want to get back my GEMS....
Do someone can give me a hand....?

Amalah
01-06-11, 06:34 AM
You could try contacting customer support. I don't know if they will do anything or not, but it's worth a try.

support@teamlava.com

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:55 AM
Teamlava owes me FIVE pumkin pies cause a glitch made them disappear and my people were Hungary!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 11:07 PM
This is why I think there should be an undo button, I'm not saying you can wait as long as you like to be able to use it. It should allow you to undo the last move before moving onto the next. Sometimes you tap on something and it doesn't seem to register, then you tap it a few more times and then, SLAM, your gems are gone and your brownies are instantly ready to serve. What a waste of gems. Doh!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 11:16 PM
This is why I think there should be an undo button, I'm not saying you can wait as long as you like to be able to use it. It should allow you to undo the last move before moving onto the next. Sometimes you tap on something and it doesn't seem to register, then you tap it a few more times and then, SLAM, your gems are gone and your brownies are instantly ready to serve. What a waste of gems. Doh!

Mistborn
11-17-11, 03:58 PM
It happened to me! >:(

*gobbles vodka*

Rachael98
11-17-11, 04:00 PM
[EDIT R98]! It happened to me! >:(

*gobbles [EDIT R98]*

...and many of us. I hope we get a confirm...:).

Mistborn
11-17-11, 05:30 PM
...and many of us. I hope we get a confirm...:).
It sucks. It happened today :(

Absolutely! We need to make a website and get petitions lol.

Rachael98
11-17-11, 05:31 PM

I don't think so; I trust that GM has already passed the comments on

barleycoon
11-18-11, 01:01 AM

I think it's terrible when anyone loses gems,i've lost gems myself.
TL gave us the forum to give good or poor feedback so really that's enough.I feel TL do listen to us and hopefully it's an issue that will be looked at.I really don't believe a company would design a game to trap us into losing gems.
I really do hope we get a confirmation button though.

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 08:32 AM
I think it's terrible when anyone loses gems,i've lost gems myself.
TL gave us the forum to give good or poor feedback so really that's enough.I feel TL do listen to us and hopefully it's an issue that will be looked at.I really don't believe a company would design a game to trap us into losing gems.
I really do hope we get a confirmation button though.

I wish I still had your rosy view of the world :). My experience makes me disagree with you. A confirmation button has been requested for a year, at least, on this forum. If TL was listening, then I am sure they could have created a button quite quickly. Because of consumer outrage that caught the attention of lawmakers, investigative mechanisms, and the media, another company quickly installed an "are you sure?" button to avoid inadvertent purchases. TL might need another type of intervention for them to react as the forum as not been enough motivation for them to act.

Many companies have and will use "bogus" methods to get consumers to part with their money. Many consumer laws, government oversight, and consumer groups have came into existence because of the poor conduct of businesses. Companies even behave badly towards their employees, which gave birth to unions, laws, and a variety of governmental agencies.

Because TL is located in the US, I think we might swiftly get a confirmation button if the offices of several congressmen called TL HQ. i dont believe we will get one without outside pressure. That is simply a hypothesis, however.

barleycoon
11-18-11, 08:37 AM
Thank you I know I'm very positive I love the games, however I do agree we should get a confirmation button as it would save alot of distress for players. I will always believe TL try to do the best for us, but that's my personal view.

nmishii
11-18-11, 08:49 AM
I will always believe that TL tries to do their best for TL.

And after all the threads/posts asking for confirmation, and no action by TL since they blame the gem losses on overzealous tapping, I will agree they won't implement a confirmation for gem purchases without outside pressure.

barleycoon
11-18-11, 10:07 AM
A while back we did have a response from TL stating they are aware of the issues, so they do listen to us.
If TL wanted to ignore our views we wouldn't have a forum that is visible to everyone.
They make amazing games for us and give us wonderful updates weekly, how many other developers do that?

pinkster73
11-18-11, 10:18 AM
A while back we did have a response from TL stating they are aware of the issues, so they do listen to us.
If TL wanted to ignore our views we wouldn't have a forum that is visible to everyone.
They make amazing games for us and give us wonderful updates weekly, how many other developers do that?

Yes they are aware, but they don't actually DO anything about it. And many developers offer weekly updates for their games.

nmishii
11-18-11, 10:36 AM
Actions speak louder than words. Its easy to say you'll take the issues to the developers.

While the forum is visible to everyone, there are rules that are not typically on other forums that limit what can be said, although that seems to be improving some since this week.

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 10:47 AM
I've seen huge jumps since the beginning of this ecliptic odyssey.......
A few key minor adjustments would platonically feed the appetite of many.......
Minor mishaps are unfortunate for customer retention, and like a double edged sword costly for the company
In Fairness Either side doesn't appreciate Loss Of Gainsit's not Healthy

barleycoon
11-18-11, 11:06 AM
The rules are in place I'm sure to protect everyone, other forums do have rules and software filters in place.
We are allowed to voice our views, as long as its done with respect to everyone.

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 11:06 AM
I've seen huge jumps since the beginning of this ecliptic odyssey.......
A few key minor adjustments would platonically feed the appetite of many.......
Minor mishaps are unfortunate for customer retention, and like a double edged sword costly for the company
In Fairness Either side doesn't appreciate Loss Of Gainsit's not Healthy
HM- I agree with you in everything but one point. As a consumer, I really don't have to understand TL's viewpoint on not inserting a confirmation button. Quite frankly, I work very hard for the money I earn. I want to spend it on intentional purchases. When there is an inadvertent purchase, then TL is simply reaching into my pocket and taking my money. I personally think outside invention is needed to force TL into changing this practice as they have had a considerable amount of time to implement it on their own. After at least a year of negative feedback, TL still hasn't addressed this problem. Others in the same industry have quickly addressed this problem

Thank you I know I'm very positive I love the games, however I do agree we should get a confirmation button as it would save alot of distress for players. I will always believe TL try to do the best for us, but that's my personal view.. Barleycoon, I sincerely hope you keep your very optimistic views and trust of the world. Perhaps, the more cynical people in this group should be more proactive in protecting those that have not been jaded by the ugliness and disparity of life. :). I do sincerely hope you never encounter anything that changes your lovely outlook on the world. :).

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 11:16 AM
Honey you don't me....so don't presume much on your personal assessments....

nmishii
11-18-11, 11:29 AM
...We are allowed to voice our views, as long as its done with respect to everyone.

Not necessarily on this forum, but its improving.

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 11:31 AM
Honey you don't me....so don't presume much on your personal assessments....Tu SogniGiochi da cane vecchio
E possano i tuoi denti marcire prima di Natele

Force is dovrebbe capire le basi della conversazione intelligente prima di postare commenti parternalistico, in particolare mentre corrompe la bella lingua italiana.

nmishii
11-18-11, 11:33 AM
Honey you don't me....so don't presume much on your personal assessments....Tu SogniGiochi da cane vecchio
E possano i tuoi denti marcire prima di Natele

You have every right to post in any language you want. But if you want people to understand what you are saying it would be nice if you also included an English translation.

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 11:34 AM
Darn auto correct....it is....forse si dovrebbe......

nmishii
11-18-11, 11:35 AM
Okay, time to leave this thread.

barleycoon
11-18-11, 11:39 AM
Not necessarily on this forum, but its improving.

I believe showing respect to others is important. Everyone has a voice but it's not nice to hurt others feelings. There are always going to be differing views and discussion is very important, it is actively encouraged on here.
I have stated my views, I think it's only fair to the OP everyone discusses their issue.

pinkster73
11-18-11, 11:40 AM
I believe showing respect to others is important. Everyone has a voice but it's not nice to hurt others feelings. There are always going to be differing views and discussion is very important, it is actively encouraged on here.
I have stated my views, I think it's only fair to the OP everyone discusses their issue.

Exactly. Practice what you preach.

barleycoon
11-18-11, 11:43 AM
Exactly. Practice what you preach.

Please stop this, I do respect others.

pinkster73
11-18-11, 11:48 AM
Please stop this, I do respect others.

I meant the part about staying on topic. BACK TO THE ISSUE EVERYONE!

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 12:17 PM
Infant......lol

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 12:21 PM
Now that I have your attention.......it would be wise to watch yourself with others........you never know where a customer stands....you only dear only know personal views that pertain to your Benefit....when your on bigger playground let me know....I could show you around the jungle bars

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 12:27 PM
Ma chi t'ha pagato?Mettiti un paio di occhiali. O creature sciocche,quanta ignoranza e quella che v'offende?

royalcupcakes
11-18-11, 12:36 PM
already emailed suppport they will not return gems. so you are S.O.L. :( but check out my turkey in the turkey contest, i am quite proud of my little turkey: named her Jade. lol!

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 12:38 PM
Hm---are you trying to start trouble? Your first Italian statement is a slur. The words above are quite provocative---the English one and particularly the Italian posting.

I have no interest in some type of juvenile quibble. I do enjoy learning about various points of view and discussing various issues. The best solutions result when everyone contributes and compromise results.

To recap the thread, intentional gem purchases have made various posters quite unhappy.

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 12:38 PM
already emailed suppport they will not return gems. so you are S.O.L. :( but check out my turkey in the turkey contest, i am quite proud of my little turkey: named her Jade. lol!
I saw your entry. It is fabulous! Congrats!

nmishii
11-18-11, 12:41 PM

That's what seems to be the concensus. Sorry about that. Best of luck in the turkey contest - hope you can win back those gems you lost and then some.

Hawaiianmomma
11-18-11, 12:42 PM
Peac o c k your colors are showing in the sunlight.....I would be on guard.....as for loses....NO ONE LIKES THEM......
CUSTOMER OR SERVICE PROVIDER.....so drool on...I'll get you napkin

kooky panda
11-18-11, 01:02 PM
Okay guys please remember no personal attacking. Lets get back on the topic of losing gems.

marrosa
11-21-11, 07:02 PM
i lost gems twice already!!!! im starting to hate this game as ive been keeping my gems(coz i cant buy), pls help..

marrosa
11-21-11, 07:03 PM
pls help me.. id: marrosa

kooky panda
11-21-11, 08:25 PM
i lost gems twice already!!!! im starting to hate this game as ive been keeping my gems(coz i cant buy), pls help..

How did you lose your gems?

dd1313
11-21-11, 08:33 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20092-We-all-should-get-20-free-gems!

Look at this thread guys. Tell me what you think!

marrosa
11-21-11, 08:55 PM
lost 5 gems again!!! wtf!!! third time that happend!!!

marrosa
11-21-11, 08:57 PM
i just logged in and lost 5. i know the count because im saving it for something. i logged in jst now and lost another 5. soooo frustrated! help me pls...

bondanilu
11-21-11, 09:14 PM
Team Lava will not do anything....I am sorry to assume from personal experience. Be careful with your virtual AND actual money. :-)

kooky panda
11-21-11, 09:49 PM
i just logged in and lost 5. i know the count because im saving it for something. i logged in jst now and lost another 5. soooo frustrated! help me pls...

You should not be losing gems just logging in. Try deleting your game and redownloading from the app store. Also be careful when you open your game to play and let all the pop ups come up before starting to
tip, cook food, etc.
Also if you are leaving your game running in the background when you are not playing. Try exiting (close out) the game when you are done playing.

You can also email support@teamlava.com Tell them the game and your storm ID and how many gems you lost and when. I do not know what they will do on the losses but at least you can find out what the gems where spent on.

marrosa
11-22-11, 02:20 AM
i will email them now kooky..thanks. u think they have logs of what had been bought from gems? coz it will show that i did not spend it.

kooky panda
11-22-11, 05:53 AM
i will email them now kooky..thanks. u think they have logs of what had been bought from gems? coz it will show that i did not spend it.

Yes , my understanding is TL keeps track of all the items you buy, sell and have stored. When you use gems (on purpose or by accident) they will be able to tell you what those gems were spent on.