PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do to get a NAIL?

LindaBLB
10-02-13, 11:56 AM
I've been playing, am up to level 24, and can't get a nail to save my life! Everything I need to do, increase capacity in my barn and silo, open more spots in my market buildings, and make more selling spots in my shop all take nails. I've only had one since I started the game, and that's because I bought one someone was selling! Please tell me how to get more nails. I'm pretty close to just walking away from this game - it's so frustrating!

CuddlyDragon
10-02-13, 12:01 PM
Hi!

Once you have a forge you can make a nail. :) It uses iron and a hammer.

LindaBLB
10-02-13, 12:07 PM
Well what level is that? I'll be lucky if the game holds my interest long enough!

mamareader02
10-02-13, 12:51 PM
I've been playing, am up to level 24, and can't get a nail to save my life! Everything I need to do, increase capacity in my barn and silo, open more spots in my market buildings, and make more selling spots in my shop all take nails. I've only had one since I started the game, and that's because I bought one someone was selling! Please tell me how to get more nails. I'm pretty close to just walking away from this game - it's so frustrating!
Also stalking the stores of lower levels helps,they need coins badly and they sell tools to make $$$

CuddlyDragon
10-02-13, 01:24 PM
Well what level is that? I'll be lucky if the game holds my interest long enough!

I believe that it is unlocked at level 27.

Also stalking the stores of lower levels helps,they need coins badly and they sell tools to make $$$

Very true! :)

nbella1414
10-02-13, 01:34 PM

That's a good idea. I haven't tried that yet!! :)

mamareader02
10-02-13, 01:50 PM
That's a good idea. I haven't tried that yet!! :)

Happy shopping,my barn got bloated with tools just from shop surfing yesterday!(no more boards for you,Kooky,I'm up to 30!)

olcastle
10-02-13, 02:19 PM
I believe that it is unlocked at level 27.

You can make only pickaxes at level 27.

CuddlyDragon
10-02-13, 02:21 PM
You can make only pickaxes at level 27.

Ah :) I thought that they were asking when you can get a forge. Hah >>

queenaleecia
10-03-13, 04:58 AM
Hi!

Once you have a forge you can make a nail. :) It uses iron and a hammer.
Pointless! You can barely get a hammer. The drop rate on all the tools are TOO LOW. Don't you people get it?!

sunkalito
10-03-13, 01:25 PM
I got a nail from butterflies today. Almost fell from my chair with the shock lol.

sanya87
10-03-13, 02:21 PM
I've found 10 today in newspaper! And was lucky enough to have the money to buy them. Me too i almost fell from my chair :D

igames4me
10-03-13, 02:48 PM
I've found 10 today in newspaper! And was lucky enough to have the money to buy them. Me too i almost fell from my chair :D

Wow your lucky..... Are you going to sell some to make room in barn?

ghjvcucjb
10-03-13, 03:26 PM
I recently erased kingdom clash before getting all the rewards because invading, attacking and battling are not my thing. HOWEVER, at this point I would be willing to attack and battle other farms for nails and screws. I think my chickens and possibly the pigs could take just about any farm on (the cows are just too happy and playful). Also thinking i could train the butterflies to drop bricks on other farm characters' heads. Just saying.

aileeniweeni
10-03-13, 03:46 PM

wow! i almost fell off my chair just reading that! :) my silo constantly has the red flag raised. i'd love to find 10 nails too! :p

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 05:25 PM
I fail as a ninja. A shovel popped up in the newspaper today and I clicked immediately but got the chicken walking. Sob.

kooky panda
10-03-13, 07:10 PM
Happy shopping,my barn got bloated with tools just from shop surfing yesterday!(no more boards for you,Kooky,I'm up to 30!)
Yeah your barn will get too full and you will be forced to sell a board and I will be right there baby to scoop it up!! LOL

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 07:52 PM
I got a shovel from a delivery! Add me to the 'falling off chair' club.

mamareader02
10-03-13, 08:31 PM
Yeah your barn will get too full and you will be forced to sell a board and I will be right there baby to scoop it up!! LOL

Lol,my barn is always full!found a sweet deal on permits in paper-thought I only bought a few,turned out I had bought like 14!(and for waaaaay under price!SCORE!!)AND a delivery bought me an axe and a shovel(same delivery)AND found 2 shovels in paper!!it was a good day,I'm taking it an early birthday present(Friday)whoooohoooo!

mamareader02
10-03-13, 08:32 PM

And I will sell all my bass before you get my boards ms Kooky!;)

sanya87
10-03-13, 11:55 PM
Wow your lucky..... Are you going to sell some to make room in barn?

I would be happy to sell few in exchange of old green maps :D At the moment its the maps that take a lot of space in my barn because i cant use them!

leanel14
10-04-13, 12:01 AM
Tools are hard to find even you the a lot of deliveries and all I can get is exp and coins what a tool crisis. Wew

AlyMcF
10-08-13, 09:32 PM
My strategy is to wait until I have earned 8 gems (takes weeks) then click on a patch of grass or whatever I want to clear, see the shovel and buy it for 8 gems. Then when I use it, I get another item out of it, sometimes a nail or something else.

avian946
10-12-13, 02:29 AM
I agree I'm stuck with 26 old maps, 32!!! Expansion permits and 2!! Land deeds! Massively annoyed! I want to expand to mix up the game a bit, but I'm stuck where i am.

synsanity
10-12-13, 04:44 AM
And iron is almost as hard as gold to mine. I get tons of silver. A few rubies. The iron evades me. Grrrr....