PDA

View Full Version : Need too much food to evolve dragon to Epic, any version that uses less food?

shwong78
10-02-13, 09:41 AM
Previously when using new dawn version, it only needs 1000 per feeding for level 9 dragon to evolve to epic, but now, TL has removed the New Dawn version. All the latest version required 12500 per feeding at level 9. That is crazy.

Does anyone know any other version of dragon story that will uses less food per feeding?

Pls help.

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 09:48 AM
They removed it for iOS? I don't have ND and the food cost is ridiculous! They should at least give us more farms.. 6 isn't enough.

creolepraline
10-02-13, 09:49 AM
I just have my brats on a diet. I put the ones I love to epic the rest grow just enough to breed and the rest sit there like decoration. I agree though, we need more farms or additions to the crops we have. OR they can be decent and just lower the amount needed to make them to epic.

tuskmage
10-02-13, 09:53 AM
What? I thought level 7 is already Epic, so the food cost is not that bad for me. Yay!

kooky panda
10-02-13, 10:06 AM
Previously when using new dawn version, it only needs 1000 per feeding for level 9 dragon to evolve to epic, but now, TL has removed the New Dawn version. All the latest version required 12500 per feeding at level 9. That is crazy.

Does anyone know any other version of dragon story that will uses less food per feeding?

Pls help.

All the currents version should now have the same feeding costs.
You can add your feedback on the cost of feeding the dragons on the current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57080-Huge-amount-of-food&p=734136&viewfull=1#post734136)