PDA

View Full Version : 70 fur for amphitheater?????

kudukuda
10-02-13, 09:28 AM
So I am slowly working my way towards sabina. I don't have any mithril, nor do I have the fourth shard, so I am in no rush.
But since I had many wisp lanterns, I decided to work my way there, only to find that I don't have enough royal point. I am. Missing about 600. An amphitheater supplies 300 so I decide to buy one, even given the limited space I have.
Let us put aside for a minute the 6 enchanted beams and 8(!!!) enchanted blocks but 70 fur??? I can barely get the monsters to appear and I need rat tails and now fur... 70????
I kinda wish I had checked the amounts before I bought the thing. Will take forever to get all those royal points.....
Arghghghgh!!!

Queenzod
10-02-13, 10:12 AM
Do you have a manticore yet? They give fur pretty regularly.

MiniLaura
10-02-13, 10:20 AM
For future reference, you can always check Maguar's guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide) to see what materials are needed for each building.

kudukuda
10-03-13, 03:52 AM
No manticore. No idea how to get one. I do check the guide, just forgot to this time. But thanks. Up to 25 fur.... Long way to go

freesiawoods
10-03-13, 06:42 AM
Yes it was tough getting all that fur before manticore. But you need to expand to Sabina and then to the forgotten roost in order to get a manticore.