PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Knight's Hall

trilogylass
10-02-13, 08:33 AM
I have done all the quests working for my Knight's Hall. I asked a neighbor and was told when she finished badges she got it, which I completed. The Knight's Hall is showing in my buildings tab but says 240 gems with 0 pts earned. Do I have to pay the gems? I don't want to click on it, thinking the game will know I have earned it. Suggestions? I have completed all my quests.

mikado86
10-02-13, 10:21 AM
Is the quest still in your questlog? I suggest you to close your game and reopen it, maybe even delete and reinstall

trilogylass
10-02-13, 10:40 AM
No, I have no quests left. I finished the badge quest some time ago but didn't realize I earned it�� I will delete and reinstall again, but doubtful. I lost everything with IOS 7 upgrade and TL had to get me going again. Thx for help.

PikaSquirrel
10-02-13, 10:45 AM
The +240 means that amount will be added to your Royal Points total. The zero below the name of the building means it costs 0 coins. Tap on the Knights' Hall from your Buildings section in your Market and you will be able to place this item without gems. Thanks.

trilogylass
10-02-13, 11:13 AM
Thx for your info...unfortunately, I deleted to reinstall and now Castle Story will not reload. I have tried about 5 times...any ideas? I have turned off device and restarted.

kooky panda
10-02-13, 11:32 AM
What device do you play on? Have you checked to make sure you have the most current software update for your device.
Make sure you on the regular Castle game and not the Valentine version.

trilogylass
10-02-13, 12:26 PM
Goodness ! It finally reloaded and I have my Knight's Hall..so sorry I hadn't figured out they weren t asking for gems...duh��. I am a happy lady and appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!