PDA

View Full Version : Game's crashing while trying to log in

Liloze
10-02-13, 07:45 AM
Since last up date on home design story my game is crashing like nobody's busines!
My IOS is old but it wasn't giving grief until said update !

I deleted all my cookies from safari browser, and history, ,forced closed application, rebooted, deleted game and reinstalled it, nothing, I am unable to even log into the game, it crashes while opening! let alone do anything else. I do not run multiple applications, I always force close my apps. I have also Castle story (level 30) and Restaurant Story (level 56) ( which are working fine) knock the wood don't want to jinx them as well.

I am going to get me a new Ipad soon, so how am I to transfer my games without losing my progress with all 3 ? and what to do with Home Design now ? I am level 54 and expanded totally, it is a saddening thing that Am getting no help reading the forum, especially about transfer, it is so ambiguous and the testimonies to the problems had by players who tried to transfer are making me think twice about doing it! I 'd rather delete the game and stopplaying it, and spare myself wasting time on forums and contacting support team, rather than playing.

so where could I find a step by step procedure, with assured results and no glitches as to how to transfer said games! What I do not understand is what the difference between Syorm 8 / team lava issues most players r talking about.

Also another issue, why do I need to create a Storm 8 ID to transfer if I already have one ( same for all3 above mentioned games) !

thanks for any help on these issues.

Honestly it is becoming tedious and not fun at all to spend one's time on the forum rather than progressing in the games we are paying money to buy gems for!

Again thanks for any help.

greygull
10-02-13, 10:31 AM
It sounds like you've taken all the steps the forum can suggest to fix the game. Email support@teamlava.com and let them know everything you've posted here along with your ID.

Transferring isn't hard - there are a couple of ways to do it.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@storm8.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

Liloze
10-02-13, 10:54 AM
Thank you for the response, No I did not set a new ID I was reading the forum, searching for the safest way to transfer, and every time I click a libk for transfer instructions, it says am not allowed access!! Don'tknowwhat is happening, though am logged in and am not trying to change or reply to anypost, just want to read info on transfer. sigh.

thanks again for the reply, I think the best way is to contact thesupportteam and let them do the transfer.

greygull
10-02-13, 11:06 AM
If you try clicking the link I provided, it doesn't work? I know when the forums merged, several links stopped working (threads were moved around), but that link should. Try this one - http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method

Liloze
10-02-13, 11:43 AM
If you try clicking the link I provided, it doesn't work? I know when the forums merged, several links stopped working (threads were moved around), but that link should. Try this one - http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method

Oh thank you so very much this one link worked, I LOVE You ❤❤❤❤ ��������

ALas my Home Design Story at this point is still inaccessible and I don't know what to do anymore, aside from contacting Support team that is, It is crashing when trying to log in, nothing is working anymore.��

But THNK you again you are awesome����

greygull
10-02-13, 11:45 AM
You are so very welcome! Hope you get into your game soon, and enjoy the new iPad :)