PDA

View Full Version : What to do after mastering all recipes?

tennysonrobin
10-01-13, 05:44 AM
Hello fellow bakers! I'm at level 97 and on my way to master all recipes. There are still many recipes to go but I wonder what I would do after finishing cooking 83 plates each dish. It makes me sometimes slow down my speed 'cause I'm afraid the game could get so boring (and it's even more obvious due to the lack of updates from TL). So to you who has mastered them all, what do you do to keep yourself interested in the game?

sheloco
10-01-13, 06:43 AM
I have the same worries about becoming bored once all of my recipes are mastered. But one thing I want to do is to make themed recipes. For example, bake all of the really cute cupcakes for a while, so everything is cupcakes. So changing up the decor - in addition to themed baking, maybe even to match the decor??? - might help keep up the interest. But I'm not so sure... LOL! I am curious to hear the other responses...

tennysonrobin
10-01-13, 07:17 AM
I have the same worries about becoming bored once all of my recipes are mastered. But one thing I want to do is to make themed recipes. For example, bake all of the really cute cupcakes for a while, so everything is cupcakes. So changing up the decor - in addition to themed baking, maybe even to match the decor??? - might help keep up the interest. But I'm not so sure... LOL! I am curious to hear the other responses...

Thanks, that's a good idea. Instead of only working for gems, we have a different purpose, pretty artistic one actually :D

minidemon88
10-01-13, 10:36 AM
There's nothing much to do in bakery except for earning coins for expansion. That's what I'm doing now. Aiming for the 10m expansion! :o

CuteTali
10-01-13, 11:10 AM
Once you finish mastering all recipes, start building appliances, one by one and mastering all the recipes on them. When you finish that, and that part took me over a year by itself, you can kick back, relax and let the money flow in so you can start enjoying the game and earning money to decorate your bakery. This way you can focus 100% on goals when they pop up, and with holiday season just around the corner, there will be so many seasonal/holiday recipes to master, goals and decoration that you can only get during this time of the year, so it really is for the best not to have your hands already full when those updates roll around.

gdmcrjunkie
10-01-13, 02:47 PM
I once saw a bakery where every counter had a different red/pink food on display, it looked great! So I second the themed baking idea, I'll do it if I ever master all the recipes and empty my counters~

tinkell1234
10-01-13, 07:52 PM
nothing else to do but make food and change the decoration day by day.:rolleyes:

tennysonrobin
10-01-13, 08:21 PM
Thank you all for your replies ;)

nothing else to do but make food and change the decoration day by day.:rolleyes:

Yes it's what I aim for but there's no room for me, the expansion is so expensive, it could take me 2 years and a half to maximize the size of my bakery. I know I could replace some old stuff but I don't want to because they all look so beautiful :(

310pnut
10-02-13, 06:27 AM
Thank you all for your replies ;)

Yes it's what I aim for but there's no room for me, the expansion is so expensive, it could take me 2 years and a half to maximize the size of my bakery. I know I could replace some old stuff but I don't want to because they all look so beautiful :(

How many gems do u have?

tennysonrobin
10-02-13, 06:45 AM
How many gems do u have?

About 60 gems at the moment. But I'm not spending it on expanding 'cause I earn them not buy, they're for decorations only :)

srg70
10-02-13, 07:18 AM
There's not much to do. I'm saving for my 30 million expansion. It's going to take forever!!! I don't play as much now because there's nothing to do. I do enjoy the goals though. They are the only thing keeping me playing.

rockhollow
10-02-13, 07:05 PM
I'm also saving for expansion, I need 40M, and I'm only at 24M, I've trying to bake some of the more expensive stuff.
I still enjoy rearranging the bakery - but then hate to spend coins.
I'm hoping for more time this winter to bake more of my short timed recipes.

creolepraline
10-02-13, 07:19 PM
Hello fellow bakers! I'm at level 97 and on my way to master all recipes. There are still many recipes to go but I wonder what I would do after finishing cooking 83 plates each dish. It makes me sometimes slow down my speed 'cause I'm afraid the game could get so boring (and it's even more obvious due to the lack of updates from TL). So to you who has mastered them all, what do you do to keep yourself interested in the game?

After I mastered all the regular oven and drink machines, I then focused on the speciality ovens. I still made some high earning food and just saved gems and coins, to decorate. Since so many ovens come out there is always something to do. I get bored easily so I just change my shop around.

tennysonrobin
10-02-13, 07:27 PM
I dont know when I can reach 30m 40m expansion, I'm only saving up for 10m one and it's gonna take me forever.

To cleorepraline: yes I can see how frequent you remodel your place :D I love remodeling too, if I have many box items like you I will do it weekly for sure XD

TinksThots
10-03-13, 03:30 PM
Note - Your number of gems is used as one of the security questions to prove your game is really yours if you're ever dealing with support, so it's not a good idea to post that anywhere. ;)

tennysonrobin
10-03-13, 05:23 PM
Note - Your number of gems is used as one of the security questions to prove your game is really yours if you're ever dealing with support, so it's not a good idea to post that anywhere. ;)
Oh I didn't know that, thanks. Luckily I didn't post the exact number, so.... :)

310pnut
10-09-13, 06:35 AM
About 60 gems at the moment. But I'm not spending it on expanding 'cause I earn them not buy, they're for decorations only :)

Yea...good idea:)

laina619
10-13-13, 06:12 AM

With that low amount of gems you have a long way to go as far as seeing an end to the game. Usually, there is a new goal every week or every two weeks. Unless you are spending money, it takes at least a week to complete the goals which doesn't max out that oven or drink machine. I have been playing for years and still have stuff to max out. I have been doing the goals and also cooking from ovens that aren't maxed out from previous goals. Once I max them out I sell the ovens back cause I have no future use for them. Gives a little bit of extra coins and I know what's completed and what's not. Occasionally, I won't cook for awhile and just let all my food sell out. Depending on how much you have, that could take a month or so. The first time I did it, took 3 months for everything to sell out. I then started cooking again and had racked up a lot of coins.