PDA

View Full Version : Android Request.

Lorgalis
10-01-13, 01:42 AM
Hy there,

after I had tried for the Peacock-Dragon weeks long and even spent money on it ...

I contacted Support and get at least an explanation why: I did not installed the Spring-Edition back in Spring, so I can't have it.

So my Suggestion: Make it somehow available again for all Gamers on Android, that do not have Spring-Edition 2013 installed, when it was available.

I am pretty sure that this is not only relevant for the peacock-dragon but for some other Standard-dragons, too. I take the Peacock as an example.

mrarfan
10-01-13, 02:19 AM
If you're talking about the Peacock Dragon...Most (or maybe all) Android players don't have the Peacock Dragon in the Tropic's Market!
If you're talking about something else...Then maybe wait for a reply from a Mod or CM?

Lorgalis
10-02-13, 06:20 AM
Well - I had it not even without the Tropics-Edition installed. As the Supp. mentioned, it can only be bred when you have the Spring Edition installed back in Spring. No one told me that and I wasted $ on breeding attempts on a dragon I never can get atm.

greygull
10-02-13, 10:22 AM
I'm seeing it in both the regular and Tropics versions. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? The current most up to date version is the regular DS, version 1.0.7.6

Lorgalis
10-02-13, 02:44 PM
Well, I do not. Even after deleting and reinstalling the actual version, 1.0.7.6. - as I mentioned above it would be a kind of good idea to make it available again. Maybe the Thread should be transferred to Bugs-Subforum. I am quite sure, such problems can be solved in a future Update. Peacock is a Standard-dragon, not a limited one, afaik.

kooky panda
10-02-13, 02:48 PM
Well, I do not. Even after deleting and reinstalling the actual version, 1.0.7.6. - as I mentioned above it would be a kind of good idea to make it available again. Maybe the Thread should be transferred to Bugs-Subforum. I am quite sure, such problems can be solved in a future Update. Peacock is a Standard-dragon, not a limited one, afaik.

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game if you are not seeing the dragon in the market.

Lorgalis
10-02-13, 03:03 PM
Kookypanda. I did that already - as I have written in my first Post.

kooky panda
10-02-13, 06:49 PM
Kookypanda. I did that already - as I have written in my first Post.
Support should be responding to your ticket soon.
They are a little backlogged right now .

kooky panda
12-18-13, 03:17 PM
Hy there,

after I had tried for the Peacock-Dragon weeks long and even spent money on it ...

I contacted Support and get at least an explanation why: I did not installed the Spring-Edition back in Spring, so I can't have it.

So my Suggestion: Make it somehow available again for all Gamers on Android, that do not have Spring-Edition 2013 installed, when it was available.

I am pretty sure that this is not only relevant for the peacock-dragon but for some other Standard-dragons, too. I take the Peacock as an example.

The Peacock Dragon and associated goal should now be available for all players.