PDA

View Full Version : sad little ghost town here

myferngardens
09-30-13, 03:39 PM
I really hope TL is up to something huge HUGE Halloween and Autumn for this weeks update. That is the only excuse I will except for the lack of teasers and blog updates. Without the teasers it is so quite here. It takes half the fun out of the game. I better be about to get my socks knocked off TL. ;) BIG TIME.

CatLadyy
09-30-13, 04:16 PM
I miss the teasers too :(

xoxjenn
09-30-13, 07:46 PM
I agree. No more contests either. Without those two things there isn't much of a reason to come on the forums.

310pnut
10-01-13, 05:10 AM
I agree! Nothing 2 do on here:/

kimandamelia
10-01-13, 05:50 AM
And what is worse, I've seen 4 of my devoted neighbors leave the game just in the past week! I must admit I'm kind of bored as well, this was my go to game, my favorite thing on my phone. It is just so expensive to expand, it seems like more than 6 months I've been saving to do the next expansion, which still won't make my bakery even half the size my restaurant is!!! We are given no new recipes, nothing to look forward to. With all the money I've spent on gems though, I'm hesitant on quitting all together, which is probably exactly what they count on!

Nelvette
10-01-13, 03:32 PM
I am leaving the game. I waited for Halloween and if they are going to wait until the month passes to do something, they can do without me. :(