PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

pod5124cra
09-30-13, 01:46 PM
Will they ever allow us to send more than 3 neighbours gold everyday. We need to be able to send to more than 3 people daily.

bloomingphoenix
11-01-13, 05:28 PM
we should be allowed 10 a day. What's wrong with that?

klm722
11-23-13, 05:07 PM
I've given this some thought too (probably a bit too much haha) and although I don't have 20 neighbors sending me gold, I do have more than three on most days and I'm constantly trying to catch up. I get worried that if I don't gift them back soon enough, they won't send gold again and since I'm saving up for a third nest, that would be a problem.

I go back and forth on this as I don't want to seem greedy.
My current thoughts keep going to the following:

If we can received 20 gold per day, why can't we gift 20 gold per day?

Now I used to have 100+ neighbors and just recently went through them and now I'm down to 62.
If I could give 20 gold a day, I could rotate and eventually gift them all or at least be able to keep up with the ones that gift me frequently and be able to gift some new neighbors as well.
Not all neighbors gift gold back so there is no guarantee that I'd be gifted 20 gold a day then I think maybe it could depend on the amount of neighbors we have.
It could be something like:

1-15 neighbors: we can gift 3 gold
16-30 neighbors: we can gift 7 gold
31-60 neighbors: we can gift 11 gold
61-90 neighbors: we can gift 15 gold
91-120 neighbors: we can gift 18 gold
121+: 20 gold

That is probably to complicated to implement as simple is better, perhaps if we could just get a bit of an increase to maybe 5 or 7.
It would give us a little more room to gift as we get. All I know is 3 just doesn't seem to be enough.

LionsDragons
11-24-13, 12:38 PM
Easy answer: the more gold players are allowed to gift the less gold is purchased from TL. Seeing as how the only way TL makes any money from DS is from gold purchases this suggestion might cause a small problem.

klm722
11-25-13, 07:15 PM
Isn't that why they have a limit to how much we can receive? No matter if we have the maximum number of neighbors (which is 2,000), we could only receive up to 20 gold a day. That would come to 140 a week and depending on what one does with the gold, it could go relatively fast. Example: I got two virtue dragons within the past week. If I had chosen to speed breed, I'd have spent 99 gold on one dragon.

I understand it's their income but I really don't think it'd hurt their profit very much. Gold goes fast and there's a lot of impatient people that will buy gold just so they don't have to wait for another common dragon or dragon they already have to hatch or to increase their chances of getting a rare dragon or increase their chance to win.

Even if 20 gold is stretching it a bit much, I don't think raising the number by a few more gold bars would hurt.

MakJulos
01-26-14, 06:39 AM
I think it would be nice being able to give a goldbar away to more than 3 neighbors per day - i haven't got that many neighbors, i think many of them has gone inactive in game even but there are a bunch still playing, and a few of them are sending me gold. Myself i don't take this gifting too serious, i see it as a bonus if someone sends me gold, but i would like to send gold back whenever i get gifts, and currently i'm taking notes on who's sending gold- i'm returning gifts but in long run falling behind even if i gift back every day, at least it's been this way lately. So, being able to send even a couple more back per day would be nice - i don't think your number of neighbors should affect how much you can give away per day, but 3 goldbars per day is too little anyway imo.

rissah
01-30-14, 12:19 PM
I actually wouldn't mind being able to send my friend more gold even if I have to pay for it. My best friend plays, for his birthday it would be cool to send him 500 bars of gold or whatever.

GanzEgal
01-31-14, 04:59 AM
I dont think that we will be able to send more gold, but maybe it Would be Nice if we Are able to send 3 Gold a Day and for the other Neighbours a randomly Award of Food and silver, so everyone has got a Present :)

Chrismac629
01-31-14, 05:55 AM
I do also believe the 3 gold is tight. Even upping it to 5 would help. In addition., would it **** to allow food gifts? I play two other games where we can gift 20-30 items a day. Sometimes I spend so much time figuring out breeds that food cant keep up

MakJulos
02-05-14, 09:43 AM
I think it's odd that not more post in this thread - upping the number of neighbors you can gift every day would make game more enjoyable for everyone - and i think many players would become more active in game if chances that they would receive gold more often was greater. The variations of goldtraps is increasing it seems, so i doubt TL profit would be in danger if they upped the number of neighbors we could show our appreciation every day.

For me it would be awesome, atm there seems to be a conspiracy (a very nice one though lol) going on among a few of my neighbors, with 4-6 of them sending me gold each day - i send back, i'm filling a notepad with who i am to gift back, i've posted on walls thanking my nice neighbors but also saying that perhaps they shouldn't send me gold as often until i've caught up - but i'm falling more and more behind! So, it's of personal reasons i'd like a change ofc, but tbh - a limit of 3 neighbors we can gift each day is a bit weak....

TinksThots
02-05-14, 10:58 PM
I doubt TL will ever increase gold gifting above 3 per day, that would cut into profits. What I don't understand is why we can't send a couple hundred apples to the rest of our nbrs. You can do it on other games: Pet Hotel, Home Design, you can gift gems to three nbrs and then choose from an assortment of other items to send to everyone else. So why not on this game? :'(

ilovezwa
02-08-14, 10:10 AM
It would be nice if after we sent the max gold for the day we could send our other neighbors food or decorations.