PDA

View Full Version : Forge:what and how much

mamareader02
09-30-13, 09:26 AM
What can you make with the forge,and what materials are needed(please list quantities)to make stuff with the forge,thanks!

There are 5 items to craft in the Forge:

1. Pickaxe- you need 1 Iron and 1 Wood Plank
2. Shovel- you need 1 Iron and 1 Wood Plank
3. Nail- you need 1 Hammer and 3 Iron
4. Screw- you need 1 Hammer and 3 Iron
5. Hammer- you need 3 Iron and 1 Wood Plank

When you reach Level 31, you will be able to craft all 5 items in the Forge.

mamareader02
09-30-13, 10:40 AM
Anybody there who knows this info?

[S8] Regina
09-30-13, 10:47 AM

mamareader02
09-30-13, 11:44 AM

Thanks so much,guess I gotta stop selling those planks!

[S8] Regina
09-30-13, 11:58 AM
Haha! Save those Planks for more Tools! :)

kooky panda
09-30-13, 02:58 PM
Thanks so much,guess I gotta stop selling those planks!

Hey I grabbed the one you were selling!! Thanks! LOL

mamareader02
09-30-13, 06:29 PM
Hey I grabbed the one you were selling!! Thanks! LOL

HA!yeah,went back to farm after getting my answer,saw the Kooky the Bandit pic!last one I'm ever gonna sell!:)

igames4me
09-30-13, 06:49 PM
I have 3 planks for sale since I had 17 stored

Anybody can buy it

ongakuonna
09-30-13, 11:56 PM
I have 3 planks for sale since I had 17 stored

Anybody can buy it

I'd love your storm8 ID!!! Mine is mizuonna

ongakuonna
10-03-13, 10:41 PM
What levels does each craftable item unlock at?

sanya87
10-05-13, 12:27 PM
I am saving for the forge but now when i see how it works... You need iron to make everything and in 20 times i went already to the mine i got like 5 pieces of it. Everything else was silver, bricks, coins. Two times i even broke my tool cause it wasnt possible even to get it near to something. So if you dont get the iron there you cant make the tools and if you dont have tools you cant dig anything. So you will have to wait untill you find or get the tool and even then is not sure you will dig the iron. Not to mention nobody sells it in the newspaper. So i am not so thrilled with the forge now, i think most of the time it will just stand there, together with jewelsmith :(

freesiawoods
10-06-13, 06:44 AM
Yes I hardly use my forge. It doesn't seem worthwhile to use up iron to make tools, iron is hard to get. Jewelsmith is also rarely but not as rarely used, and I don't think I have ever made a necklace after several weeks!

Always getting orders for jewel items or belts, and the latest train asked for seven rings, impossible! I discard most of the jewel orders as tools come too infrequently. However I do get at least one item per tool in the mine, though it is frustrating when it's just coins.

sanya87
10-16-13, 05:43 AM
i've been kind of succesfull lately in finding the iron and saved around 20 pieces of it so my forge is actually working all the time :) it was a good investment in the end. i use the tools i make to dig up more goodies and its working very well at the moment. but i make only shovels and pickaxes in the forge, nails and screws take too much iron and however are easier to get elsewhere. so i use my pickaxes to dig in the mine and shovels for clearing the land occasionally. i have even sold few shovels i made to one great neighbor, she was so happy :D

so forge is really expensive, it takes a long time to save that money but now it pays off :)

ascherb
10-31-13, 05:00 PM
Are nails and screws easier to get elsewhere? That is not my experience, those are hard to come by... I think, and yes 3 iron ores and one hammer is tough to get in this game... A curious what I am not doing to get screws and nails faster....

jukester2
11-01-13, 06:18 AM
Knew the forge must be valuable since it's sooooo expensive. I'd love the shovels to clean up the look of the place, so I guess I'll have to keep saving for this. I seem to get a lot of iron from the mine, so maybe not the same experience (so far) that others of you have had.

Thanks to everyone here for the tips and information, it's very helpful.

Uncopyrighted
11-04-13, 09:45 AM

I am level 28 and just finished building my forge. Currently, I can only craft pick axes and shovels. Does anyone know at what levels the nails, screws, and hammers unlock? I'm really looking forward to nails so I can upgrade some buildings.

sweetypies97
11-05-13, 12:40 PM
My jewelsmith is locked by goal. Can anyone please tell me how to unlock it? It's not very fair to have so many deliveries requesting an item I can't make if it's locked by a goal.

queenaleecia
11-05-13, 05:53 PM
I'm level 27. I just got the forge. Why am I only able to make a pick axe? I thought we could make nails & screws???

minidemon88
11-06-13, 05:18 AM
My jewelsmith is locked by goal. Can anyone please tell me how to unlock it? It's not very fair to have so many deliveries requesting an item I can't make if it's locked by a goal.

You need to expand the mine area first before you can unlock the jewelsmith.

@queenaleecia: You need to reach a certain level in order to unlock the other items in the forge.

Rockinkitten
11-06-13, 06:24 AM
Sounds like a catch 22, you need tools to get iron to make tools etc. I think I'll give it a miss!

sanya87
11-06-13, 06:56 AM
You need to expand the mine area first before you can unlock the jewelsmith.

@queenaleecia: You need to reach a certain level in order to unlock the other items in the forge.

yep, when i bought it i was able to make only shovels and axes too, but after that each level will unlock you one new item. i think it was a nail after, then screw and the last one was hammer. i am really glad i bought the forge, i have cleared all my land with the shovels i made and got a lot of screws and nails by doing that. i made also a lot of axes, honestly i dont regret at all buying the forge. its really working non stop, but that is only my experience so far :)

minidemon88
11-06-13, 10:40 AM
yep, when i bought it i was able to make only shovels and axes too, but after that each level will unlock you one new item. i think it was a nail after, then screw and the last one was hammer. i am really glad i bought the forge, i have cleared all my land with the shovels i made and got a lot of screws and nails by doing that. i made also a lot of axes, honestly i dont regret at all buying the forge. its really working non stop, but that is only my experience so far :)

With your post. I'm now more determine to get the forge! Though that will take some time of coins saving.

sanya87
11-06-13, 11:12 AM
Yes it takes a lot of time to save that money :( i must to say also that i never use iron for my deliveries, only thing that i use it for are axes and shovels, eventually to craft the belts in studio cause all of them use only one piece of it. Everything else requiers more so i avoid that. This way i am never out of iron and i craft axes and shovels all the time. But this is how i do it, doesnt mean its the best way of course :)

[S8] Regina
11-06-13, 03:20 PM
I'm level 27. I just got the forge. Why am I only able to make a pick axe? I thought we could make nails & screws???

When you reach Level 31, you will be able to craft all 5 items in the Forge.

nicxole
11-20-13, 05:32 PM
Can anyone give me some advice, I'm level 27 and just expanded to the mine. I have 136,000 coins, but I have not bought the juicer or the pizza oven and I know the sandwich shop is coming up. What's a better investment? I'm scared of wasting all my coins on this.

minidemon88
11-29-13, 10:50 PM
Just bought the forge for 90,000coins due to the 25% sales on pets and buildings. I guess I still have to continue saving if not for the sales. Finally gotten the forge!! Yay!

bss18974
12-06-13, 04:55 PM
What I really need are SAWS. Any chance at a higher level these can be made in the forge? I have plenty of ash trees but not enough saws to get the wood needed for necklaces and buttons...

MiriellaBella
02-18-17, 06:25 PM
Is there anywhere to make paint or maps?

Rynetory2
02-19-17, 04:35 AM
We cant make these in the Forge nor anywhere. The best way is to get them from deliveries and pets (sometimes mine and pond) or try asking from your neighbours or the community.

kirsty050
03-15-17, 08:54 AM
Im saving for this now but just saw someone got it in a money off sale a few years back, do we still get those now? Wondering whether to just sit on my money and wait