PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Active, friendly alliance

tiedyetim
09-30-13, 04:18 AM
I am in the EST time zone US. Any alliances out there recruiting?

sand
09-30-13, 04:44 AM

For some of us, the Clash presents mysterious turns. For me, it means a new alliance again. I am currently in Black Defense 2, and they are openly recruiting! Required crowns: 100

Getting frustrated with the nobs in global? Want a fun clan who uses their clan chat. Then this is the clan/ alliance for you!
Join [Black Defense 2] today!
(edited alliance name)

sand
09-30-13, 04:54 AM
Moderators, can you give this thread a sticky and make it the general recruitment thread? Players can use it to search for an alliance to join or to recruit others into their alliance. Searching for an alliance through Global Chat is very frustrating.
Alliances shared here should preferably be PUBLIC and OPEN. Private or secret alliances presumably have their own private and secret ways.

DragonsGlen
10-13-13, 08:56 AM

The Band of the Red Hand is just started reforming for the last battle. First five new members will mave elders. If you don't donate don't join. Alliances members should support each other

See you, Rand, Matt, & Perrin with others at the last battle. falcons nest

kwhales
10-13-13, 09:07 AM
Moderators, can you give this thread a sticky and make it the general recruitment thread? Players can use it to search for an alliance to join or to recruit others into their alliance. Searching for an alliance through Global Chat is very frustrating.
Alliances shared here should preferably be PUBLIC and OPEN. Private or secret alliances presumably have their own private and secret ways.

I would love this. Global seems more like a chat room for grade schoolers. Recruiting there is very difficult, not only because of the chat going on, but if you aren't fast enough, you click on a player and its not the player you were aiming for because a new post was sent and the players arrow dropped down and you end up clicking on one you didn't want. Frustrating.

This could be like 'add me' on other Storm8 games.

flowless
10-14-13, 03:24 AM
You can join us in deathly avengers