PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

ongakuonna
09-29-13, 05:13 PM
Or is anyone else super sad when their animals keel over after you gather from them? For me, I get especially sad when I see the cows who reach their heads and hands up like, "FEED ME, I'M DYING". SO SAD!!!

It's probably just me...

journeysmom
09-29-13, 05:15 PM
I kind of get a kick out of it! Sad, yes, but kind of funny at the same time! I like the chickens that kind of go splat!

debsbaked
09-29-13, 05:53 PM
I giggle EVERY time. Little drama mamas.

kooky panda
09-29-13, 06:23 PM
I like when my piggies flip over!

ongakuonna
09-29-13, 06:32 PM
The pigs are adorable when the get fed - their little spin of excitement. I really like when the sheep are ready to be sheered and they hop around all happy like.

ghjvcucjb
09-29-13, 07:17 PM
My two favorite are when the chickens all fall over with their bums in the air facing the screen and then yesterday one of the chickens got her head caught in the fencing. I was out of feed but couldn't leave her that way, so had to search the newspaper and all my neighbors' stores until I found some over priced feed. She was so happy when freed, I swear she gave a little extra bawk bawk.

I don't see the animals keeling over. I see them as taking a little nap. Must be exhausting jumping up and down to be milked, egged, woolled and baconed (although I haven't figure out how the piggies are able to give me bacon and be ok). They're just taking a little break.

mymummy789
09-30-13, 02:18 AM
I giggle EVERY time. Little drama mamas.

me too. My daughter thought I was mad, laughing to myself, until I showed her how the sheep flop and the piggies roll over. She downloaded the game and is now as hooked as I am!!

bowlfullofcherries
09-30-13, 04:52 AM
It's frickin' hilarious. I always collect my eggs whether I need them or not just for the graphics. They're so goofy and googley-eyed.

sweetypies97
09-30-13, 02:31 PM
This is one of my favourite parts of the game!

kooky panda
09-30-13, 02:35 PM
I usually keep my sounds off when I play the games, but I have to keep this one on because of the animal noises!!

The only problem is have to remember to mute my phone when playing early in the morning when I first wake up!!

Mr. Kooky gets a little upset hearing the chickens and cows at 5:30 am!!

Hey make we can get a rooster in the game!!! LOL

journeysmom
09-30-13, 07:20 PM
*runs back to the game with the sound on!*

avian946
10-12-13, 02:41 AM
me too. My daughter thought I was mad, laughing to myself, until I showed her how the sheep flop and the piggies roll over. She downloaded the game and is now as hooked as I am!!

Lol my family were the same! I was like ooooo cow tipping time!