PDA

View Full Version : Help transfer problems & question

Ilovetodesign
09-29-13, 03:10 PM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? I now have to transfer again but now to an iPad.
Just transferred to my new kindle which is now broken. Now I have an iPad and running into some problems getting transferred.
I got an email and when I went to check on the ticket status, it said that it was either deleted or resolved.
It wasn't resolved. I also noticed I need the Halloween Edition of Bakery Story and I'm having problems locating where to get it from again and the Restaurant Story version I noticed on the iPad seems to be a later version.
Will that cause a problem? Being a later version
I also would like to play the regular version of Bakery Story too and Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I am trying to download that too but not wanting to download for some reason.

Thank you very much for all the great help,
Amy

nky1111
09-29-13, 04:52 PM
everyone is usually doing this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method :rolleyes:

kindle and ipad have different versions.. not everything is available everywhere.

[S8] Elsa
09-30-13, 11:06 AM
Your ticket is still open. Please allow time for Support to respond. :)

The old seasonal versions of the game are not currently supported. We recommend playing the base game, the most recent version of the game for the best game performance.

Balls121
09-30-13, 07:26 PM
I updated my phone to the IOS 7.0.2. Now all my games have been reset to level 1. All of them. I have tried everything. I tried the storm 8 transfer thing. But it would not let me use my storm ID. Kept saying my ID already exists. Duh. Its my ID. I have been unable to do anything. The games even want me to pick a new ID. They do not recognize my phone at all. Anyone having this same problem and been able to repair the issue?

Balls121
09-30-13, 07:28 PM
Also, does anyone know how long it takes the support team to respond to an email for help?

greygull
09-30-13, 07:32 PM
You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.

Support can take up to 5 business days to respond (it might be less, but with many people having this issue, there are no promises).

Ilovetodesign
10-01-13, 12:30 PM
I just noticed something
I have downloaded pet shop story game
Thought I would try some of the other games out. Plus the regular bakery Story. still love the Halloween version too.
Did go to look at how my Halloween one is doing. Sent the friend request. There are tips and. The food is gone and moldy.
I am in the middle of the movie goals.
I noticed in pet story it says my storm8 I'd is Ilotodesign
This Ilovetodesign is the id I am trying to get transferred.
I guess the misspelled one could be the temp Id.
The other temp Id seems to still be there. It is one of my friends.

msty82
10-11-13, 02:51 PM
How can I merge from kindle to cellphone and from cellphone to kindle. Please help

icedlb
11-02-13, 05:49 AM
Restaurant story:
How do you remove neighbors?

kooky panda
11-02-13, 12:40 PM
How can I merge from kindle to cellphone and from cellphone to kindle. Please help

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

kooky panda
11-02-13, 12:41 PM
Restaurant story:
How do you remove neighbors?
Go to your neighbors list. There is a small edit button at the top. Tap that then you can scroll down and remove neighbors.