PDA

View Full Version : To the cappuccino op

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:11 AM
I invited a number of neighbors from this forum, including you. Once you accepted and a gift was available, I immediately tipped and gifted you cappuccino as we agreed. I tip and gift together...which means once every 24 hours. That equals 1 day. I do have to sleep sometime! Today I get a message from you saying "hope you will live up to the forum idea of GIFTING cappucciono and tipping neighbor every day".

What do you think I have been doing? You have only received cappuccino from me and I have gifted you every day in the 2 or 3 days we have been "neighbors". Even if my nbs bakery is full, I check back several times or wait for them to contact me so I can tip them. Most of my nbrs think pretty highly of me, because I take good care of them.

I don't know what your problem is, but I have done exactly as promised. As I said in my message, if that's not good enough, feel free to drop me anytime. In fact, I may drop you. That was pretty insulting for someone you just became neighjbors with and who has done everything properly. You need an attitude adjustment my friend....this was totally uncalled for!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:07 AM
I invited a number of neighbors from this forum, including you. Once you accepted and a gift was available, I immediately tipped and gifted you cappuccino as we agreed. I tip and gift together...which means once every 24 hours. That equals 1 day. I do have to sleep sometime! Today I get a message from you saying "hope you will live up to the forum idea of GIFTING cappucciono and tipping neighbor every day".

What do you think I have been doing? You have only received cappuccino from me and I have gifted you every day in the 2 or 3 days we have been "neighbors". Even if my nbs bakery is full, I check back several times or wait for them to contact me so I can tip them. Most of my nbrs think pretty highly of me, because I take good care of them.

I don't know what your problem is, but I have done exactly as promised. As I said in my message, if that's not good enough, feel free to drop me anytime. In fact, I may drop you. That was pretty insulting for someone you just became neighjbors with and who has done everything properly. You need an attitude adjustment my friend....this was totally uncalled for!

Ive seen alot of these people, just drop them and ignore them. Dont let them ruin your day!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:26 AM
Good advice! Already deleted them. You have a good day too!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:28 AM
No problem add me if ya want, allafat

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:28 PM
I don't care what I get as gifts because I never use them anyway. I am hoarding in case of famine. But I must say, this whole cappucino drama certainly makes Bakery a Story that brings out a lot of personal issues. It is a game. It would be nice if players' walls were spared the naked horrors of personality defecits. Delete, delete, delete, ignore.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:05 PM
Yeah, fancy getting your knickers in such a twist because someone is just checking that you will send them what you promised. The way the gifts work, just because you send them doesn't mean they get there so perhaps your neighbour was just getting anxious that they hadn't received anything yet. In any case you should find out from your neighbour what the situation was rather than blowing a fem-rage fuse on the public forums sweetie!
Grow up and face your neighbours - you might find they are nice people and it's you who flies off the handle without pausing to consider more carefully what might have happened.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:25 PM
Yeah, fancy getting your knickers in such a twist because someone is just checking that you will send them what you promised. The way the gifts work, just because you send them doesn't mean they get there so perhaps your neighbour was just getting anxious that they hadn't received anything yet. In any case you should find out from your neighbour what the situation was rather than blowing a fem-rage fuse on the public forums sweetie!
Grow up and face your neighbours - you might find they are nice people and it's you who flies off the handle without pausing to consider more carefully what might have happened.

Seriously, Dude!?! The OP was just doing what they had promised... gifting cappas and tipping, and was getting what seems to be rude messages telling them that they weren't. It seems to me that you are the one "getting your knickers in such a twist", because this post had nothing to do with you and you just had to go and put your 2 cents worth in.... IMO you're the one that needs to grow up.

To the OP, glad you deleted them... will make your game much more enjoyable... life is short, live it happy. We dont need negative people dragging us down.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:12 AM
Seriously, Dude!?! The OP was just doing what they had promised... gifting cappas and tipping, and was getting what seems to be rude messages telling them that they weren't. It seems to me that you are the one "getting your knickers in such a twist", because this post had nothing to do with you and you just had to go and put your 2 cents worth in.... IMO you're the one that needs to grow up.

To the OP, glad you deleted them... will make your game much more enjoyable... life is short, live it happy. We dont need negative people dragging us down.

That's the truth! I have a lot of great neighbors! I enjoy them a lot. It's a bit stunning to get a message like that. Not to worry...it's all good! Thanks for your support