PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Edition etc

aliadri22
09-29-13, 11:32 AM
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if IOS users will have access to the Halloween Edition, Christmas Edition, etc again? I wish I would've bought more Halloween items before I did the IOS 7 update, bc now I only have the option of playing the regular Bakery Story, which doesn't include the previous Halloween items.
I still have the holiday editions on my phone, but I can't get into them bc its not compatible with the IOS 7 update.

igames4me
09-29-13, 12:21 PM
Good thing I haven't updated to 7

chewytwix
09-29-13, 12:35 PM
I regretted updating :(

greygull
09-29-13, 05:40 PM
Basing this on past history - there might be new holiday versions coming out soon. I'm hoping for Halloween personally :)

cherryberry9
09-29-13, 05:51 PM
me too.

kvoeller
09-29-13, 08:18 PM
It actually doesn't matter whether or not you have updated to iOS 7. I haven't updated my phone or my ipad yet and cannot access the Christmas version. I definitely regret not building the appliances I wanted, purchasing the decor and mastering the recipes. :( I thought it would be smarter to wait until closer to Christmas to master the recipes... I should have known better. I completely understand the need to get rid of old versions, I'm just disappointed we were not given any notice that they would be inaccessible.

[S8] Regina
09-30-13, 10:50 AM
Our older seasonal versions are no longer supported for iOS7. We recommend you download and play the game from the normal version that is available in the App Store. You will be able to continue from where you left off in the normal versions. :)

TinksThots
10-05-13, 07:43 PM
Our older seasonal versions are no longer supported for iOS7. We recommend you download and play the game from the normal version that is available in the App Store. You will be able to continue from where you left off in the normal versions. :)
No we won't. Not if we left off in the middle of deciding what we wanted to buy/not buy from the decor that was only available in those versions, or how many of the santa stoves we wanted to have in storage, or especially, if we were almost finished mastering the regular appliance recipes that we can only access by opening those versions of the game. :mad: