PDA

View Full Version : mysterious loss of large amounts of coin

elsshangrila
09-29-13, 09:01 AM
Hi, I'm playing on an asus tablet, tropics version. I'm saving for mythic habitat and watching coin levels. When I collected all coins at the start of play today it totalled 2.97 mill. I visited several neighbors, came back and collected coins on a few habitats, then saw the total had dropped to 2.71 mill - over 200,000 less! I did not buy anything or grow any food. I did request maps from neighbors but haven't tried to expand.

I regularly have problems with the game stopping in mid-play. I've recently uninstalled/reinstalled, made sure my version and operating system are current and cleared cache. I've ascribed it to slow internet speed (I'm on a satellite provider). Not sure that's related to the coin loss since it happens so frequently.

kooky panda
09-29-13, 11:51 AM
Are you leaving your game running and coming back later to play? If so, if you start clicking to collect before your game catches up with the server, your progress may not be saving.
When coming back to the game to play, go visit a nbr before collecting or placing anything to make sure you are synced with the servers.

xulfer8
09-30-13, 03:49 AM
Hi dear moderator, nbr = neighbour?

Thank you.