PDA

View Full Version : "your town is under attack"

crusader7
09-29-13, 05:02 AM
I believe there is a way to cancel an attack (eg. when the attacker is clearly losing the battle): sometime when I open the game I see the message in the title, but when I come back in a few mins, nothing is changed.
Is it possible to be a glitch? It happens more often when I have resources, so that would be such a strange coincidence :)
One way I can think of how to do this is to stop the wireless, but I didn't test it.
I think the battle should end no matter what (with the deployed troops at time of conn. lost)

maguar
09-29-13, 05:35 AM
There's 30 seconds at the start before you commit troops. It could be that people have come to your kingdom in that time and then gone to the next kingdom without attacking you.

kwhales
09-29-13, 06:03 AM
This happens to me alot. I wait a few seconds then I can go in. I agree with maguar. I think its just other players passing by. I look at log and it doesn't show a battle happened so someone was just taking a peak and decided not to battle my camp.

crusader7
09-29-13, 06:06 AM
oh, I didn't think of that :) that's definitely possible.
Next time it happens I'll also watch the countdown. (it should end above 3mins if the attacker moved along)

kwhales
09-29-13, 06:13 AM
oh, I didn't think of that :) that's definitely possible.
Next time it happens I'll also watch the countdown. (it should end above 3mins if the attacker moved along)

If the attacker moved on, it should end quickly. Like seconds. So if you get this again, try going into the game immediately. I never had to wait 3 minutes. Most people will move on in a few seconds. they just have to check your loot and set up to decide if they will fight.