PDA

View Full Version : How much does your barn/silo hold? :-)

shambalaya
09-29-13, 02:55 AM
Alright, I know this is a bottleneck for a lot of people - space! I know I would gladly make my barn A LOT bigger and skip on the paint job :-) how much space do you have?

Currently I'm at barn 170 / silo 155
Level 19

yourstru
09-29-13, 05:22 AM
I believe both my barn and silo is at 170. I saw another post where player think had barn at285

ongakuonna
09-29-13, 10:25 AM
Silo is at 335 and barn is at 350 in my main iphone game - level 26. Yet I still find myself running out of room every day so I am careful about what I make and try to sell a lot via newspaper.

greygull
09-29-13, 12:00 PM
I'm at 200 for silo, 230 for barn. I'm trying to balance things. If I keep about 20 of each item for the silo, I tend to be ok. If I'm getting full in the barn, I collect from animals, then feed them immediately (I keep just enough food for feeding all of them once), then use their products to make more. Now that I've started buying lemon trees, I'm going to need to upgrade the silo, and if I can even get more paint I'll upgrade the barn. :)

sanya87
09-29-13, 12:25 PM
I am on level 25, barn capacity 185 and silo 200. I would like to upgrade the barn again but i don't seem to find any paint at the moment.

nicxole
09-30-13, 08:57 AM
I'm at 125 for both, as for the barn, I've needed 1 screw for 2 weeks. I'm about to quit this game, I like it but theres no point in playing if I cant get any of the items I need

kudukuda
09-30-13, 10:18 AM
I'm at 110 silo, 140 barn. Level 19 and constantly full. I have buckets and buckets of paint. Tons of hammers and bricks, but not a screw or a nail to save my life. Stormie sold me the screw for my last update...
My appliances have only two spots to fill since i dont want to wast screws and nails on them when/if they do become availabl.

aileeniweeni
09-30-13, 12:54 PM
i'm on lvl 24 and my capacities are 305 barn and 305 silo. i feel like a hoarder! i'm saving my maps, deeds, permits for the train expansion so my barn is busting at the seams! i also have heaps of bass but i know i should save them for the train orders. deciding if i should upgrade the barn again or add some order or trade slots.

ghjvcucjb
09-30-13, 03:37 PM
How the heck are all of you getting nails and screws to upgrade???!!!

wassupbaby
09-30-13, 03:39 PM
by buying gems :)

ongakuonna
09-30-13, 03:47 PM
by buying gems :)

I actually just stalk the newspaper. Gems are faster, sure, but stalking is more fun!

CuddlyDragon
09-30-13, 03:59 PM
I actually just stalk the newspaper. Gems are faster, sure, but stalking is more fun!

You can get some great stuff on there!

My barn holds 500, and my silo holds 380.

*I am super OCD, and seeing 380 bothers me. I am slowly working to make each 500. Yeah. I'm crazy.*

ghjvcucjb
09-30-13, 04:35 PM
I thought I was stalking the newspaper as I get tons of permits but only 1 nail, 1 screw (both today and from one person) and 0 shovels. Physically Can't purchase gems, worked with tech support for two weeks and they couldn't get it to work either. So unless Stormie's starts dropping them in my pond again, guess I'm stuck.

floramina
09-30-13, 04:39 PM
You can get some great stuff on there!

My barn holds 500, and my silo holds 380.

*I am super OCD, and seeing 380 bothers me. I am slowly working to make each 500. Yeah. I'm crazy.*

Wow 500! is there a max size for the barn and silo?

I'm on level 36, barn 440, silo 410. Stalking newspaper is good...doing deliveries is good as well. But gotta make sure your barn is not maxed out when accepting payment for deliveries, otherwise gifts do not get added to your barn. I try to keep 2 spots free cos sometimes you can get two gifts.
I have just started selling stuff from my silo, so probably can stay on 410 for the time being but the barn is a different matter..it is always full. Need to expand!

ongakuonna
09-30-13, 04:40 PM
I thought I was stalking the newspaper as I get tons of permits but only 1 nail, 1 screw (both today and from one person) and 0 shovels. Physically Can't purchase gems, worked with tech support for two weeks and they couldn't get it to work either. So unless Stormie's starts dropping them in my pond again, guess I'm stuck.

There is always the train station, collecting butterflies, turning in butterfly completed collections (chance at gems after the first trade-in) and mining for gems. If all those seem to fail for you, a lot of players work out trades with each other via in-game messages. This really is the best social game TL has made thus far, imho.

I also seem to get a nail, screw, paint, shovel etc from Stormie's shop every couple of days. He's quite a handy little neighbor!

CuddlyDragon
09-30-13, 04:46 PM
Wow 500! is there a max size for the barn and silo?

Not that I've seen yet! :P

olcastle
09-30-13, 05:41 PM
There is always the train station, collecting butterflies, turning in butterfly completed collections (chance at gems after the first trade-in) and mining for gems.

I just wondering how many gems you've got from the Mine and butterflies? It's like we're playing different games.

If all those seem to fail for you, a lot of players work out trades with each other via in-game messages. This really is the best social game TL has made thus far, imho.

I've tried to trade. Lost couple nails and a few deeds.
Interesting that when I tried to sell wheats for funny lowest price below 1 cent - nobody see it, it could sit in my shop for hours.
But if I sell rare stuff in most cases it's got blocked immediately until it's sold by someone from the newspaper.
So I think Teamlava does it for purpose to discourage trade-ins.

I also seem to get a nail, screw, paint, shovel etc from Stormie's shop every couple of days. He's quite a handy little neighbor!

Why my Stormie sells just produce and animal feeds???

ghjvcucjb
09-30-13, 06:33 PM
There is always the train station, collecting butterflies, turning in butterfly completed collections (chance at gems after the first trade-in) and mining for gems. If all those seem to fail for you, a lot of players work out trades with each other via in-game messages. This really is the best social game TL has made thus far, imho.

Thank you Mizuonna! Currently I'm at the foot of the train station but it's locked by goal. Also heard it takes a ton of supplies to send off. If I can't upgrade my barn and silo, I doubt I will be able to hold enough to fill requests. I've turned in three butterfly collections and got two gems! Yeah! Maybe by the end of the year I'll have enough to afford the screws and nails to upgrade. Most of the people I communicate with are in the same boat so the screws and nails are valuable to them too. Will keep checking Stormie's shop.

jedi123
10-05-13, 12:52 AM
D max capacity for d barn is 560!!! I guess it is d same for silo

amnesiaNo9
10-06-13, 01:11 PM
D max capacity for d barn is 560!!! I guess it is d same for silo

Yep same for silo, both 560 max

jedi123
10-31-13, 01:24 AM
My silo and barn are both at maximum capacity of 560!!! Any possible chance of team lava increasing the capacity??? Both are bursting, especially now with new candy maker!

ascherb
10-31-13, 02:56 PM
New forge lets you make nails, hammers, pick axes, shovels,... However it takes 120,000 to buy forge, and then it takes a lot of iron, and time,... At 8 hours per nail or screw, and 3 iron ores, and one hammer, so mining for iron has taken on a new dimension. Iron ore not traded often in newspapers or people's shops...

ginrae22
10-31-13, 03:11 PM
My silo and barn are both at maximum capacity of 560!!! Any possible chance of team lava increasing the capacity??? Both are bursting, especially now with new candy maker!

holy canoli lol you must have been playing since they first released this game?! Nuts. Can't wait until I'm at level 40.

nicxole
10-31-13, 04:27 PM
I've literally been waiting at least 3 weeks so I can get a nail to upgrade my silo but I haven't seen one yet

ginrae22
10-31-13, 04:55 PM
I've seen them now and then in the newspaper. It's tedious though you kind of have to just sit and watch it. things I never ever see in the newspaper are shovels. I've seen all of the other parts here and there but never one of those lol. Good luck. I'm continuing my search for shovels and land deeds. I need to upgrade my silo and my barn. I'm at 170 for barn and 155 for silo. I tend to sell a lot from my silo because I can easily make more crops and then it frees up space.