PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to Facebook does not work... again!

cedkugedchgd
09-29-13, 01:50 AM
I had the same issue with fruit mania. the game doesn't let me connect to facebook...

kooky panda
09-29-13, 12:09 PM
I connected fine today.

Try going into your device settings, then go to the Safari settings and be sure your JavaScript is set to ON. Then go to your Facebook settings and delete/remove the game from your Facebook. Then, force close your game, force close all Facebook apps on your device, force close Safari, then restart your device and try to reconnect again.

FrozenTurtle
09-29-13, 11:14 PM
Can you send me a PM of what you are seeing when you attempt to connect to Facebook?

Leire22
10-01-13, 07:26 AM
I have same ptoblems with most TL games. I wrote it here more times, nothing helps to resolve, and with other games like candy crush saga, i have no any problem.
I have iPhone 5, iOS latest 6, cuz I cant deal iOS 7 based on many reasons, but this should not make this ptoblem. It us problem of only TL games. I would add printscreen but dont know how to do it over iphone as it says pic from dropbox link is too big and i dont any app which is resizing, all knows only crop pics. And i wont now register for phitoshop app for iphones cuz i dont have time and mood. Hence i never register just in phone, without being able use my Roboform for saving data.

Leire22
10-01-13, 07:28 AM
Sorry for typos, hence i typed fast and cant here edit, which i never also will understand why all users cant have same abilities on this forum. Apart of all i just get redirect on fb but never back to game, and stay without any other action on empty fb page.

FrozenTurtle
10-01-13, 11:04 AM
Check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38891-How-to-Post-a-Picture) for information on how to take screen shots.

It would also be helpful if you explain the process you are seeing. Please let us know of any error messages or confirmations that you receive.

Leire22
10-01-13, 04:34 PM
It is not about screenshots, i have pic, i am no stupid, i it about resizing - dont have any app to resize the pic, hence your system here says my pic is too big.

Kollegin
10-04-13, 05:45 AM
after i clicked in the game on the button with the facebook logo my iphone started safari - then i was asked if i allow to use my profile information - i clicked allow - then they asked me do i allow to post in my name - i clicked yes and then safari said "the page you are trying to reach is invalid" ... maybe you might have problem with redirecting after these 2 questions ... i hope i could help you with findig the error ....

Digstar
10-19-13, 01:43 AM
I have the same problem with Candy Blast Mania, Fruit Mania and Jewel Mania. When I try to connect to Facebook I get the error message "the page you are trying to reach is invalid".

Digstar
10-28-13, 06:57 AM
There were updates for Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania but the Facebook problem still exists. Same with Halloween edition of Jewel Mania.

Digstar
11-02-13, 03:35 AM
Any news?

daniillakrashinkovska
11-20-13, 03:11 AM
have the same problem. iPad mini, iOS 7.0.4. 11366

[S8] Elsa
11-21-13, 07:03 PM
have the same problem. iPad mini, iOS 7.0.4. 11366

Please log into Facebook and go to your Apps settings. Delete Candy Blast Mania from your list. Then, please make sure you've completely closed our the game and open it again. It should allow you to reconnect to Facebook.

Digstar
11-24-13, 04:36 AM
I've tried this countless times. Deleting Candy Blast Mania from the FB app list doesn't solve the problem. Most TeamLava games try to reach a FB site that doesn't exist. What are the difficulties to fix this FB problem? It's existing since months.

Digstar
12-12-13, 10:58 AM
Any News? It's December now and the problem still exists. :(

[S8] Elsa
01-02-14, 02:59 PM
I've tried this countless times. Deleting Candy Blast Mania from the FB app list doesn't solve the problem. Most TeamLava games try to reach a FB site that doesn't exist. What are the difficulties to fix this FB problem? It's existing since months.

You mentioned that you're seeing a URL that doesn't exist. What URL are you seeing when you attempt to connect to Facebook?

4kilraven911
12-23-14, 05:03 PM
I've had this same problem with Fish Frenzy which 'magically' somehow only started working after I complained about it! I am so sick of this **** from Team Lava that I don't know how much more I can take! My JavaScript settings for my Safari is ON, btb, so I can't wait to hear their excuse for this one!