PDA

View Full Version : Limited Dragons in the Battle Arena

kalika8998
09-28-13, 01:56 PM
Hi! At a time, I battled a Lv. 10 Forestfire Dragon but why that happens?! Why do I battle removed limited dragons without a tournament?! I also battled a Mistmoth Dragon at the same level and therefore I even battle very rarely upon seasonals? I started playing DS after these!!! :mad:

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 02:04 PM
Which dragons you fight in the arena is random... All dragons are in the database to be selected for us to fight

kalika8998
09-28-13, 02:06 PM
Which dragons you fight in the arena is random... All dragons are in the database to be selected for us to fight
I think I am the only one currently to battle with these dragons that are no longer available. Hopefully they will come back... :)

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 02:09 PM
I think I am the only one currently to battle with these dragons that are no longer available. Hopefully they will come back... :)

Nope everyone has the same chance to battle removed/limited dragons.... But yes I agree with you that it would be great if the removed ones came back once in a while

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 02:40 PM
Lol Kalika, your obsession with limited dragons is hilarious xD

kooky panda
09-28-13, 03:06 PM
Please do not start up duplicate threads. There are already a few threads in the dragon forum on limited dragons and battles.
Please continue on these threads.