PDA

View Full Version : Questions.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:58 AM
1) how many types of appliances are there in bakery story?
2)What's the max amount of appliances you can have?

And also, when i bake food and place in on the serving table(with the door still blocked), and i log off and back in again, the food disappeared, with a message stating how much i earned. Is this supposed to be normal?

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:10 AM
2, oven and drink mixer
11, at level 41
yes, but if food goes to quickly, it might be an issue

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:52 PM
1) how many types of appliances are there in bakery story?
2)What's the max amount of appliances you can have?

And also, when i bake food and place in on the serving table(with the door still blocked), and i log off and back in again, the food disappeared, with a message stating how much i earned. Is this supposed to be normal?

The food has been consumed at fast rates of speed (Instantly upon leaving and returning to the game in a span of 5 minutes) which is a glitch. Hopefully it'll work itself out but if it happens every day you really need to contact support@teamlava.com
Also, just wanted to mention that the appliances can be bought as you level up every fifth level.
You can store an appliance to trade it out for another type (or color), but you can only maintain a certain number of appliances on the floor per your level. The max # is 11 when you hit level 41.
If I counted right..On RS, I am at level 37 with 10 appliances, and on BS I am at level 30 with 8 appliances.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:02 PM
1) And also, when i bake food and place in on the serving table(with the door still blocked), and i log off and back in again, the food disappeared, with a message stating how much i earned. Is this supposed to be normal?

If your door was blocked when you logged off and back on again, then no it shouldn't have happened. But, in saying that, I think I have read another post from someone saying the same thing happened to them, so maybe it is a bug? No food should sell if your door is blocked. I personally have not had that happen to me, and I have had my door blocked for almost 2 weeks now.

For Norman.... Is this an issue happening at the moment?