PDA

View Full Version : Promote Item

olcastle
09-28-13, 11:58 AM
What exactly happens when I promote an item?
I've thought it sends the item to the newspaper but it seems the newspaper is completely random thing.

kooky panda
09-30-13, 11:42 AM
You can promote every 10 hours.

When you promote, it guarantees that your item will be sold within a certain amount of time.

If you unclick the box your items will not be promoted, but they will still show up in the newspaper

olcastle
09-30-13, 02:36 PM
When you promote, it guarantees that your item will be sold within a certain amount of time.

Sold how? Through the Newspaper?

All items are guaranteed to be sold within a certain amount of time. Stormie buys them.

If you unclick the box your items will not be promoted, but they will still show up in the newspaper

So there is no point in buying earlier promotion for 10 gems?
Not the Teamlava style...

Leire22
10-01-13, 06:07 AM
I mainly wonder by what is counted that yime down when I can promote - it always show same time left, counting somehow weird, who knows by what, but by normal clock sure not. I never seen it,
if I dont talk about graphic - which here is horrible, newspapers are extremly slow and yet I had promote more times and without effect. So what yo think?

polispol
06-16-14, 01:38 AM
One of the best feature of the game... Fortunately Stormie buys even no promoted items in 2-3 days